Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Please elaborate because I seriously can't parse this
The Chinese government would withdraw entirely from the WHO if it recognized Taiwan. This undermines our health as a species.

Hth
Old 10-19-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Chinese government would withdraw entirely from the WHO if it recognized Taiwan. This undermines our health as a species.

Hth
Uhh, please elaborate. That's an incredibly bold statement (that it would undermine our health as a species) and I don't understand how you're possibly so sure of it.

Again, I understand that The CCP has a lot of money and influence. I don't necessarily understand how that translates to the WHO being a dependable authority on "world health" which is an inherently vague term. The best medical therapies and medicines still come from america... shouldn't they be coming from china? Or for that matter, the world health organization? I agree, "world health" is good, that doesn't mean the organization called "world health" is actually providing "world health". Please convince me that they are, with actual real information and not name calling.
Old 10-19-2020, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
220K dead Americans. Many more to come. How fucking braindead retarded do you have to be to look at this and think "not a big deal, it's a hoax"?

Don't give us this "motorcycle death" bullshit either. Covid is killing Americans and your fucking president doesn't give one single shit nor has he done one thing to stop it. So fuck him and fuck you, too.

Edit: You will forever be on the wrong side of history. Mark my words. Enjoy it over there, ya fucking loser.
Over where? Here in america? Sorry donald lives in your head rent free and your country is boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's also interesting to note...

"Facebook’s global policy manager for content regulation, Anna Makanju, advised Joe Biden on Ukraine policy during his time as Vice President. She also defended Biden from charges of wrongdoing with regards to Ukraine in a comment to the Washington Post last year."
Twitter in the hot seat for deleting negative things about joe biden today, facebook too. Funny how the tides have turned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My money's on six million.

6million seems like a good number to settle on.
Sadly its most likely going to be close to that in the REAL global death count, i have heard many horrible stories on my phone this year from people that visited other countries, in america the death rate is low because we have medical treatment for sick people, in other countries hospitals are LOCKED and you cant walk in, they have guards outfront too and dead bodies are on the sides of the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of many more emails to come from Hunter Biden's ex business partner...

https://www.scribd.com/document/4806...Heinz-vs-Hunts
Wasnt worth reading, also i would hang out with hunter biden 100% ( his dad is a fgt tho )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care which walking corpse 'wins'
Sorry you dont get to live in the greatest country in the world AMERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The debate is going to be awesome I cant wait hahaha

Not to justify Biden because I didnt justify it when Trump did it, but that's what trump did to the press and every accusation for the last 4 years and like as recently as the town hall lol.
And i hope my boy donald is feeling up to it and can squish biden like a bug, unfortunately 60% of people have already early voted or mail in voted so its just a show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strange post weirdo. Pull a gun on any black teenagers lately?

Fun fact: I could crush all of Africa with just my Shepherd’s hands. No gun needed
Ten bucks the first african kid would whoop your ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was the greatest fall the world had ever seen.
Mad poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reminder: MASKS DO NOT WORK

The people not wearing the masks are the actual scientists. I find it quite amazing that people are so set on making others wear masks despite zero evidence for this other than CNN repetition. And if someone else is afraid of the monsters under the bed, isn't it the responsibility of the adults in the room to explain this to them, rather than letting the children run the house?
Covid19 is microscopic, it goes right through the mask when you exhale and right through when you inhale, not to mention 90% of people have the blue masks made of cloth and it goes right on the sides of your nose. Sure n95s work but no one can breathe in them so they arent very popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hth
China is a communist country, nothing they say is even close to true, they said this week they have had no covid cases in 2 months. Anyone calling shenanigans?
Old 10-19-2020, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh, please elaborate. That's an incredibly bold statement (that it would undermine our health as a species) and I don't understand how you're possibly so sure of it.

Again, I understand that The CCP has a lot of money and influence. I don't necessarily understand how that translates to the WHO being a dependable authority on "world health" which is an inherently vague term. The best medical therapies and medicines still come from america... shouldn't they be coming from china? Or for that matter, the world health organization? I agree, "world health" is good, that doesn't mean the organization called "world health" is actually providing "world health". Please convince me that they are, with actual real information and not name calling.
America is better than China and it's in our interest to not have them eating each other or resurrecting smallpox and spreading it to our allies.

The WHO is one of our avenues to that end.

Memeing against it is spiritual treason.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

It's sad to me we had to make this look like a children's book illustration out of cheese to explain this.

Old 10-19-2020, 08:13 PM
Sarnak

Contact tracing is hilarious

I got covid, ok whered you go? Walmart, Chevron, Publix, To a party, then went to bed

Ok who was at the party?
Old 10-19-2020, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

idk who this is or if its related to anything we're talking about ITT but it sounds like politics https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...14577180884993

With as frustrating as the internet has made politics I think all these videos need to be available for us to see to make up for it.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk who this is or if its related to anything we're talking about ITT but it sounds like politics https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...14577180884993

With as frustrating as the internet has made politics I think all these videos need to be available for us to see to make up for it.
Holy shit lol
Old 10-19-2020, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

So I decided to make absolutely sure that I was !Scientifically Correct! in my position that MASKS DO NOT WORK and I found this excellent article: https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

Please note the massive amount of actual science quoted, and the easy, simple conclusion that MASKS DO NOT WORK, with the possible exception of N95s, and no one is wearing those because it is very difficult to breathe through them. Then add in the fact that COVID IS PRACTICALLY HARMLESS, i.e. it's about as dangerous as the flu, and there is absolutely no logical reason for masks (or lockdowns for that matter).
Old 10-19-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's sad to me we had to make this look like a children's book illustration out of cheese to explain this.

I cant believe I have to quote this facebook children's illustration for adults.
Closed Thread