Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservatism is when Trump does the things the GOP claims to want but really doesn't.

The base doesn't know any better.
The definition of whether one aligns with or practices conservatism, or any ideology really, is by preponderance of the evidence, not beyond reasonable doubt.

Could you be a Nazi and still love the Jews? Of course you can if you just do all the other Nazi things except for that...one thing. You won't be a perfect Nazi but you can still come to the rally.

As a matter of fact that's what happened. Hitler gave out special dispensation to mischlinge (hybrids) so they could continue to be Nazis in good standing. Ask Field Marshal Erhard Milch and General der Flieger Helmuth Wilberg about their Jewish blood, magically wiped away.

If you could be a Jewish Nazi surely you can be a Deficit Conservative.

You're just not perfect. But that's ok because conservatives are inclusive like that.

Here's inclusivity ranked:

1) Conservative Republicans.
2) Other Republicans.
3) The Nazis.
17) The Democrat Party and other Communists.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me more about how the financial epicenter of the world is in trouble because they "owe" fake money to the Chinese. The Chinese who don't produce anything but junk and steal IP. You like to peacock around here like you're an authority on world affairs and you repeatedly cow-tow to the CCP.
JP is great and I wish everyone was watching him. However, the idea that we "owe" fake money to China is very seriously wrong. Imagine you got paid $20 trillion. Do you let that money sit in a non-interest bearing checking account? Of course not. You buy stocks and bonds. For comparison, the total value of the S&P is $27 trillion. So what we "owe" China (actually only the CCP crooks at the top) is probably some half of our stock and bond market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux
If you believe we're in trouble because of our trade deficit I suggest you look into why it's nearly impossible for the country who's currency is the standard globally to not run a deficit.
Triffin's Paradox! You are on the right track here! But if this is a game that we are guaranteed to lose, why should we play when we have the clear alternative of the gold standard? Patriam is 100% right when he talks about the financial problems Trump is deliberately making worse. This is the planned destruction of the USD, and when it finishes the US becomes Brazil economically.

Unfortunately, the actions of the banking cartel are just very difficult to understand.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:31 AM
Banned

Let me ask, Raev and Patriam do you subscribe to the Jewish eschatology force being the most influential force globally?
Old 10-21-2020, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obama creating a long-term issue:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/polit...ash/index.html

I just want to note for anyone not observant is that Obama capitulated on US sovereignty when dealing with a terrorist regime. Literally. Some court in the fucking Hague told him he should pay the Iranians because we kept their money after some pre-revolutionary Iran arms deal. And he was like yes sir! Here is a pallet of swiss franks on your tarmac. That fucking imbecile! He should have printed out this picture https://cdn.britannica.com/92/158492...ber-9-1979.jpg wrote FUCK YOU on it and sent that instead.

Trump did say fuck you and also assassinated their main asshole in public. Better? Worse? History will judge later, but I think I'm good.
Obama was fostering the institutions of the Western order for stewardship. Like Batman, we don't want to police the world forever, so we have apprentices.

Dems sure love grooming tho
Old 10-21-2020, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I saw that amazing rant by Anton Scalia, where he was like, "every banana republic in the world has a bill of rights, what sets America apart is our judicial, executive, and legislative branches being separate and that is protected in the constitution."

...It is the constitution that would "protect the bill of rights" and that's what sets us apart. (And it's why the "living document" aspect works too.)...

...Because they didnt have the 3 branches of goverment the way we do and a constitution that protects them.
Sorry, I was going to get back to this earlier but it's tough to beat up an icon like Scalia so I had to compose myself.

Scalia was dead wrong.

His main thesis comes midway through his speech -- "So, the real key to the distinctiveness of America is the structure of our government." Then he goes on to describe the branches and so forth.

Here is the real key:

The only reason America exists is because the people believe. A structure means nothing without a culture that cherishes it. Written promises, however numerous and complicated, are made worthless without a core belief that it is the nature of government to serve it's citizens.

I don't know what happened to Scalia there, perhaps he was microing and the speech was out of context, or maybe he was addressing third-graders with the basics, because he surely knows that. No amount of rights and branches and structure and will protect the Republic if the people become weak and start to worship idols. It doesn't matter if your legislature is bi-cameral or tri-camelot; it can delay the decay but the end result is the same.

Everything flows from the belief that we have created the most just and progressive society on earth in order to serve the people to achieve happiness (which by the way we specifically included as a written action item just to make sure everyone knew). Protecting that belief is so much more important than any mechanical issues.

I'm not being ideological. This just flows from the foundation. If we all got together in the beginning and said 'ok all these governments are bad let's make a new one and this one will be better, so let's have a roundtable and throw around some suggestions' and then we came up with some models and decided which one was logically better for the people and we settled on that, then the structure would be very important and would serve as the primary basis for the existence of the nation.

But that's not what happened. I mean yes, that conversation did take place, but that was after all the impassioned feelings. It wasn't the basis. The basis was "we don't need no King" and "aargh!". It was feelings. It was idealism. Irrational exuberant idealism. They hammered out the structure later. That's why protecting the belief in American Exceptionalism is so important, more than anything toward preserving this nation. Because it really is all we got. The structure is smoke and mirrors, designed to make us think there's something more so we don't panic.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGz3QgsCisY
Old 10-21-2020, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The basis was "we don't need no King" and "aargh!". It was feelings. It was idealism. Irrational exuberant idealism. They hammered out the structure later. That's why protecting the belief in American Exceptionalism is so important, more than anything toward preserving this nation. Because it really is all we got. The structure is smoke and mirrors, designed to make us think there's something more so we don't panic.
Beautiful
Old 10-21-2020, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Replace Trump with media and this is spot on.

What a terrible video, honestly.
Old 10-21-2020, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me ask, Raev and Patriam do you subscribe to the Jewish eschatology force being the most influential force globally?
Most? No. However, the Jews punch far above their weight because they are so unified and their religion is so focused on material success (however, one must be careful here, because most of the people who call themselves Jews aren't actually the descendants of the biblical Jews, who are mostly Orthodox). At any rate, although Jews compose just 2% of the population, 50% of the most recent Fed chairmen were Jewish (Bernanke, Greenspan, Burns). Until one month ago, 33% of the Supreme Court was Jewish (Kagan, Breyer, Ginsburg). Hollywood was literally created by Jews including Goldwyn-Mayer and the Warner Brothers.

Put simply, I believe that the mostly Satanic European elites invited the Jews into their nominally Christian countries (Agobard of Lyons story is quite revealing) to oppress their peasants. It's always easier to oppress someone of a different race and religion, and the Jews could be periodically be expelled/exterminated/persecuted when the peasants got tired of things. However, owing to their aforementioned unity the Jews have been gradually taking over the Satanic institutions (e.g. the Jesuits are crypto-Jews, and now control the Catholic Church). My guess is that Trump vs the Democrats conflict is really the Jewish vs the Satanic crime families under the surface.

However, in the end I don't think it matters much. The world has always been run by Satanists of one flavor or another simply because they (foolishly) think it will make them happy.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Joe is done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Corruption in plain sight.

Pretzealot hiding in his bunker like his great leader?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ek3QIIFXYAcApkg.jpg (92.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-21-2020 at 12:31 PM..
Closed Thread