Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 06:09 AM
Sarnak

Back in the day most people "wasted" their time on useless fun and social interactions in game. Now we are all pro's and need the best pixels at all times, therefore the entire game is a bottleneck of leet-ness. This is why these /list systems are needed.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hey

How does updating to Kunark work for green? i dont see any location where i can choose to install it
Old 12-12-2020, 04:41 AM
Kobold

My apologies for the very, very silly noob question, but I can't understand the post -- is...well, was...the /list for the spell being removed by Kunark's release, or the item drop for the spell? Because not being able to summon someone's body at Level 39 would make me pretty sad.
Old 12-13-2020, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My apologies for the very, very silly noob question, but I can't understand the post -- is...well, was...the /list for the spell being removed by Kunark's release, or the item drop for the spell? Because not being able to summon someone's body at Level 39 would make me pretty sad.
The /list is gone. It is now simply a camp. To hold the camp, you have to keep the room clear, which is 1 trash mob about level 37-38 on a 22-minute timer. There is a cleric mob just outside the room that will heal through the walls. It's best to clear the trash mob in the room and the two trash mobs outside. That is probably not possible on a level 39 unless you're a badass enchanter with guts of steel.

The Ishva Mal's spawn time is still 36 hours (though that will be changed at some point in the future)

Bear in mind there is a much better version of Summon Corpse, Conjure Corpse, at level 57.
Last edited by Videri; 12-13-2020 at 05:00 PM..
Old 12-14-2020, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back in the day, the first sky raid the staff walked the players through how to do it.

That's no longer needed in 2020.
Any documentation about that?

I often wondered how the hell anyone knows how to play this zone. Like I was in nizzars guild and raided sky and it was just like everyone had done the raid ten thousand times and that was for the first evil eye kill. I had never seen the zone at all.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

There was a test server, there were betas, GM's and guides and devs raided with guilds, people also gathered info from the game files and packet sniffing I believe. Look at epic quests too, it would have taken years for them all to get figured out without hints and help, yet they were all being done regularly throughout the late Kunark and Velious timelines.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Fammaden good points. Epic quests were considered quite a big deal though on live, not something like we have today where X and X and X definitely have to happen or else something is wrong. It was way more mysterious.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread