View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 01:59 AM
Banned

Those wacky conspiracy nuts. Let's call them wacky conspiracy nuts, regardless of evidence. Remember: If you're called a wacky conspiracy nut by me, it means you are. Let's just mix everything together! Patently ridiculous assertions like pizzagate, events completely supported-by-evidence and the literal fbi like biden corruption. Whaaaatever, all the same thing. Those guys are just a buncha loooons.
Old 10-25-2020, 02:15 AM
Banned

I mean clinton said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman. That means he didn't.
Old 10-25-2020, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor is responsible for helping Hillary's emails molest kids in the basement of a pizzeria with no basement.
Devil’s advocate: if you were to have a secret basement you’d want to propagate the belief that there was no basement. Through that lens the lack of evidence for a basement serves as strong evidence for a secret basement(!)
Old 10-25-2020, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry Hobart, we will soon make a believer out of you, or you'll go into hiding like Pretzel. No one will stop us from making America great again... NO ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU
Is this a “No one did this to me” reference?
Old 10-25-2020, 06:05 AM
Large Bat

I expected people with computer skills to be smart.... i was mistaken...
Old 10-25-2020, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's called a sinecure and is intended to attract large donors(rhymes with boners).
Yeah I know the public purpose.

The public purpose is we're going to take tax money we can spend on facilities or student health and we're going to give it to some guy who has a name and will do nothing but exist, so that rich jerkoffs who need a tax break will feel better at dinner parties going oh my money went to Penn, you know they have Biden. It is an investment for the school with a tangible benefit since money is fungible.

But the other purpose is just to give someone a payoff. Like here is a million dollars talk to you later, much later. Or thanks for that pipeline deal from before. You're not giving an honorary position to James Watson here, it's a politician.

I'm not saying this is the worst! It's a counterpoint to everyone going how shady Trump is. Politicians come pre-shaded. They get that shade all their careers, people just pumping them full of money for nothing now, something later.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

USA has been overdue for a revolution for a very long time but the mega-billionaire puppet masters are trying their best to pit the races against one other to prevent themselves from bring targeted. And the public is dumb and falls for the psychology in the press every time. 1913 was the beginning of the end for true currency (gold and silver or gold or silver backed notes) with the advent of the Federal Reserve System, which is not Federal, and is not a reserve. It's a privately owned mint company. What it mints is actually worthless paper, and backed by nothing. That was the end of the USA and the 1914 war shoulda been fought inside USA (and Britian/France) instead of Europe, until the Illuminati were utterly destroyed in every western nation. Because that war, which is just natural selection at work, did not occur, every generation since then has suffered and will sufffer for it more and more until the root of the problem is fixed.

Meanwhile, the Illuminati is well on way with its plan to depopulate the earth by 90% and enslave the rest. Chinese lab-made bat virus mutation is just step one of a legion of things to come by them, until 90% are dead. The rest, as the Bible says, will wish they were dead.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 10-25-2020 at 09:35 AM..
Old 10-25-2020, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

How does anyone think a book written by a bunch of ancient desert people is how we should live our lives? I just can't grasp the mental gymnastics.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Desert people is racist terminology NL. Cease and desist
Old 10-25-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Has anyone seen the #HunterVideo?

I'm not gonna watch it. Hear it's Hunter with underage Chinese trafficked girls. I wonder what else China has on the Bidens.

As sad as it is, it will be used as a distraction from the Biden China, Russia, et all deals and will be used as an excuse for why Biden lost.
Closed Thread