Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 05:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapeape [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue is that anyone not banned is incentivized to drag out any talks that could end that ban. Outside of a quake these 3 guilds kill the vast majority of raid targets. During this ban those mobs are going to the un-banned, obviously. It's irrefutable that those un-banned benefit from the "Toxic 3" being out of the picture for as long as possible. It's not a matter punishment. It's a matter of conflict of interest.
You blew my mind just now. I had not considered the non-banned fanning the forum flames of disaster! Further proof why instances should be made available on these beta servers! Let Green be the pure EQ experience that hardcores so brazenly crave!

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 10-28-2020, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

I don't see anyone annoyed at the behavior of the top guilds as fanning flames. Just like the staff the majority of the player base is fed up with this nonsense. If the top guilds have to sit in timeout because they can't play nicely then that is on them and has nothing to do with the rest of the server.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see anyone annoyed at the behavior of the top guilds as fanning flames. Just like the staff the majority of the player base is fed up with this nonsense. If the top guilds have to sit in timeout because they can't play nicely then that is on them and has nothing to do with the rest of the server.
If it has nothing to do with the rest of the server. Why is the rest of the server insisting they should have a say in how the top 3 are settling this?
Old 10-29-2020, 06:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've resorted to insults in a thread about addressing toxic behavior. That's really all that needs to be said.
Criticizing your reading comprehension is not insulting you. Reading comprehension is a skill, not everyone is good at everything. There are very smart and capable people that have horrible reading comprehension.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

if other guilds want major input on new raid rules, they should join in the raid target ban that the other raiding guilds are experiencing
Old 10-29-2020, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Criticizing your reading comprehension is not insulting you. Reading comprehension is a skill, not everyone is good at everything. There are very smart and capable people that have horrible reading comprehension.
So now we don’t want to talk about Freedom’s inability to solo kill targets they’re making rules for, but instead how you telling me I have poor reading comprehension isn’t an insult?

You never answered if Freedom solo killed Vulak.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if other guilds want major input on new raid rules, they should join in the raid target ban that the other raiding guilds are experiencing
If a guild can’t complete all raid targets on their own they should not have a say in the rules that affect them.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...5.2016.1177390
Old 10-29-2020, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a guild can’t complete all raid targets on their own they should not have a say in the rules that affect them.
Again, this is the only thing you seem to actually care about. That freedom is involved in this, yet you dont think they can kill anything solo. Well, im sorry, but that is not at all up to you. The GM's have made it very clear that only freedom, ag, and riot are a part of the agreement ban, as ill call it.

The fact that freedom and ag ally together for kills, does not mean freedom isn't competing. You think I care if riot allies with kittens? Not at all. So why is this such a big sticking point? And I never said freedom solo killed vulak, ever. I did say they have been a part of competitive vulaks.

And im sorry my earlier comment offended you. I was simply trying to point out that you are both asking me questions that were already answered, and accusing me of saying things I didnt.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Also, none of this seems helpful toward resolving the issue at hand
Closed Thread