Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Disabled bit defender and able to play... But I can seems to exclude something with this lifetime dumb version... The file is dsetup by the way
Old 09-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Fire Giant

Why does Bitdefender say, "The file D:\EverQuest\dsetup.dll is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.80004365A0" are we ok to download this?
Old 09-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Gen: means that it has identified that as a treat using heuristics as far as I know... Not too surprising given the check eq games does for other running programs, debuggers and such... Don't mean there's no risk either but it's probably a false positive.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Code
  • Rogean: FPS is now hard-set to 60. This was not done to force a classic framerate, but more because various client mechanics depend on this number, such as falling damage, levitate bob, and more.
NICE

bring back racing please
Old 09-08-2019, 08:12 AM
Kobold

Anyone else have trouble transferring the velious folder contents within uifiles? I didn't have a velious folder in uifiles previously, so I first just transferred the whole folder, but the game wouldn't start. I then replaced the contents in default with what's in the new patch velious folder and still can't start the game.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Large Bat

Thumbs down Beyond pissed about hotbarz

Im super pissed about the hot barz so many skills and macros i need to be able to click at a moments notice and now i have to scroll through pages this is gonna fuck up everything on all my chars....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deman9090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im super pissed about the hot barz so many skills and macros i need to be able to click at a moments notice and now i have to scroll through pages this is gonna fuck up everything on all my chars....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or re-read the patch notes. This change applies to PRIOR to this era. You'll still have all 10 buttons on blue. On green, you will have 6 until green gets this patch.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good job guys on getting the new patch out!

Blue P99's new name: "Pick A Monk and Be a God Forever Server"

I've been thinking about this for awhile. After Velious they toned down monks. That will never happen here and it sucks big time for the server's population (class pick ratio) as monks will be insanely OP compared to all other classes here now...FOREVER.
Yep, no point in even making another melee dps class if this is the last patch, monk are god mode, the whole reason they were tones down again
Old 09-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or re-read the patch notes. This change applies to PRIOR to this era. You'll still have all 10 buttons on blue. On green, you will have 6 until green gets this patch.
It's not the buttons it's the bars.

1 set of buttons isnt enough
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 09-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Isn't SHIFT T barrel of fun
Closed Thread