Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Framerate Lock

Isn't there any way to undo the framerate lock and accomplish what you wanted to accomplish? It has really caused a significant amount of screen tearing with every movement I make. The game was much prettier before this lock. As I understand it, the things you were trying to prevent can still be done. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Orc

humm i dragged and dropped the new files in my game and now it say

eqgame.exe - application error

The application was unable to star correctly (0xc0000022) click ok to close the application
Old 09-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

If you've played here over the years you've seen many classic changes. Whenever they happen, people freak out: it's a predictable part of the project.

I've always respected Rogean for ignoring those people, and staying true to his version of "The Vision(tm)". So when I first read this news I was honestly a little disappointed.

But then I read the part about Green not having the pet window, and I realized, this isn't Rogean sacrificing his vision to whiny players! It's just Rogean recognizing the fact that "The Vision(tm)" is Green now.

Blue can be it's own thing, and that thing can be a little "post-classic", both in terms of stuff like pet windows and custom UI, and in terms of future custom content. That's ok, because Green will still give everyone the true classic experience, and Blue still won't have cats on the moon (which R&N detest).

Oh, and one other thought: after saying no to classic whiners for a decade, it takes some balls to reverse such a decision. /salute Rogean

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-10-2019 at 10:38 PM..
Old 09-10-2019, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Man this is professional behavior for an emu eat your heart out blizzard.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Orc

Reasonable change. Thank you Rogean and team!

Edit: Surefall Glades ports still bugged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rimson; 09-10-2019 at 11:05 PM..
Old 09-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Large Bat

Still having an EQ game error on Launch Titanium ???

@Rogean
Old 09-10-2019, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for all you do Rogean and Nilbog. At the end of the day, we all enjoy this server, even if we disagree on some things. I don't have the know how or the determination to do what you have done.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

One thing I would like to address after the re-implementation of the pet window is the missing green pet health bar in the group window. This was very helpful when an enchanter or some other charming class would charm a pet. The group instantly knew he had a pet by looking at that green bar underneath the pet owner. Will this also be fixed?

Thank you
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelonic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
humm i dragged and dropped the new files in my game and now it say

eqgame.exe - application error

The application was unable to star correctly (0xc0000022) click ok to close the application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkigstall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still having an EQ game error on Launch Titanium ???

@Rogean
Your anti virus is picking up the new dsetup.dll. You'll need to reauthorize it
Old 09-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadOnly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your anti virus is picking up the new dsetup.dll. You'll need to reauthorize it

Nope It was off I un did the move them put them back in there and it was fine
Closed Thread