Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang that was a great exploit while it lasted.
Theft of Thought nerf indeed.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Blackstone maul nerf was post Luclin?
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6197
Old 10-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Haynar: Improved mob movement in water.
Anyone else seeing an impact when swimming through SG? Got unexpectedly rocked by seahorses with max swimming and sow when I didn't have trouble before.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

Where do I find the actual patch files to copy/paste?
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 10-13-2019, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do I find the actual patch files to copy/paste?
You can always find the patch link on the front page.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can always find the patch link on the front page.
Yeah I thought it was usually included in the first post with the patch notes. Still looking for it. Sorry, been away a couple years, trying to re-figure this all out again.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 10-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I thought it was usually included in the first post with the patch notes. Still looking for it. Sorry, been away a couple years, trying to re-figure this all out again.
It is in the first "patch" on the front page (a "patch" that says "Welcome").

And no worries, you're far from the first to have this issue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:49 PM
Orc

Not sure this is related to the most recent patch, but is anyone else's EC tunnel incredibly, incredibly bright? Oftentimes I'm going back between shady and t2 just to save my eyes.

On a less important note, the new graphic for the SK epic looks a little wonky.
Closed Thread