Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Will the script run on red99 too to clear up the inactives?
Old 10-13-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

I am just posting on forum .. that i been away from the 3okt to the 31 okt and are home around the 1 Nov ... just posting on forums so noting happed to my lovey chars in the lovey P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 01:45 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Love this !!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Love all these announcements, deletion of some banned toons under certain circumstances sounds lgood too. personally I think the level cap should be raised to 20 or 25 but im sure level 10 and below will remove a good bit of bloat. rock on p99, see you soon
Old 10-13-2019, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Good news!
Old 10-13-2019, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Very curious what will happen when green/blue merge; should we be concerned about this? If I have all 8 slots filled on Blue, what happens when they merge? If toons have same name, will there be some merge functionality among the toons themselves (if I like my Blue toon more but earned a title on green, is that something staff wants to support or whatever)? A simple “don’t worry about it” would satisfy me, I trust Rogean and Nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

I'm struggling to remember the log in details of all my accounts caddying 8x fungi tunics on level 1s :'(.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very curious what will happen when green/blue merge; should we be concerned about this? If I have all 8 slots filled on Blue, what happens when they merge? If toons have same name, will there be some merge functionality among the toons themselves (if I like my Blue toon more but earned a title on green, is that something staff wants to support or whatever)? A simple “don’t worry about it” would satisfy me, I trust Rogean and Nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on reports, they have a way to add an extra 8 characters to an existing account. However, just like your current 8 characters, they'll be sorted alphabetically, and you'll only be able to see the first eight. So, once your Green characters merge over, you could potentially have 16 characters on your account, and you'd potentially need to delete up to 8 of them to access the other 8.

But also, this is quite literally 4+ years off, and regardless of anything the staff has said they might decide to do something entirely different by then.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned names were banned because the people behind them acted badly.

It's not the poor names' fault! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, so who wants the name Platlord

oof yikes

many of these bad names have a reputation behind why they were banned. I think banned names should stay banned for staff and player sanity.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread