Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

It's Bigsham folks. Ya just ignore, knowwhatimean?

Hyped for Q3/Q4 on P99-Green. Let's do this!
Old 07-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLPs are essentially for people who want a little bit of EQ nostalgia but they want easy mode and don’t really want to have to put in much time or effort. It has its place but it’s weird to come to P99 and expect that a ton of the player base would have interest in playing a TLP a lot
To be fair, also people who simply don't have the playtime required to be successful in P99's raid scene. And many people (myself included) who DO have the free time but don't wanna spend so much of it on a single game.

I play on G99 largely for the 'journey" whilst I play Aradune for the "destination." I may do some light raiding on G99 but I know full well I'll never have a high-end character in-era.

Aradune allows me to get a taste of that end-game raid progression with a FAR more forgiving time commitment.
Last edited by Vizax_Xaziv; 07-24-2020 at 08:58 PM..
Old 07-24-2020, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

I think TLPs are for people who would play P99 if they werent scared of us.
Old 07-24-2020, 09:36 PM
Large Rat

I personally have played every tlp up to mangler. Have been in top raid guilds. An have done all the content over an over.. then i finally decided to give p99 a try. An wow this is what ive been looking for.. this is real eq. Not easy street. Tlp is a scam for daybreakgames to make money. An we all know it. I'm glad to say im done with them. An will proudly play p99 for ever.. tlp players are scared of real eq. An will never accomplish what the real eq players play for.. rant off.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't be the only person hyped for sky and paineel around the corner.

Here is why i'm hyped:
Sky brings in so many great items, that become better.
Pre-Leashing mechanic Sky is the best version, visit sky before velious if you can.
paineel starting zone is great
paineel elevator too hard for non-erudite brain.

You hyped?
Definitely looking forward to both Sky and the Hole. So many good items to quest in Sky, and the Hole with the updated ZEMs is gonna be crazy xp for 45+ groups pre-kunark and even for people leveling through the 50s when Kunark drops.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

The end of anything that made green remotely interesting. Time to casually grind some xp here and there on all my green toons from Kunark until they merge into the real P99 server after Velious. Enjoy sticking your dicks in the airplane propellers though if that's what you're into.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The end of anything that made green remotely interesting. Time to casually grind some xp here and there on all my green toons from Kunark until they merge into the real P99 server after Velious. Enjoy sticking your dicks in the airplane propellers though if that's what you're into.
Why play if you hate the game that much?
Old 07-25-2020, 01:06 PM
Banned

I'm hyped to get the level back on my sk alt that i just lost cause I wandered away from my computer without logging out last night and chain died like 7 times lol
Old 07-25-2020, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super excited to do the same things we’ve done a million times and that we could go do on Blue right now if we wanted to
Oh hey the beta's over. I guess no one told you yet.
Old 07-25-2020, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hyped to get the level back on my sk alt that i just lost cause I wandered away from my computer without logging out last night and chain died like 7 times lol
You weren't the only one... poor Meatcrobb /mourn.
Closed Thread