Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CB last night... peeled a mob off a powerleveler who pulled half the zone, she (probably "he") went nuts.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bless this community.
Ha, Mousey is grade A nuts. They left a camp to sell apparently. Whole new zone. When they came back I had taken camp, and when I refused to leave they went nuts. KSed me, so jokes on me I guess.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.

But the guy in that gif clearly got his left foot stomped on pretty hard, and it didn't register with his brain in time because when he goes to plant it again, it's not where he told it to be.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Banned

It pains me to see people defending, 'pretending like you got hurt, then rolling around on the ground like a 6 year old crying for his mommy'. Its just super pathetic, it makes me really feel sorry for fans of soccer. What kind of a sport teaches men to act like little babies with scraped knees. I just don't get it.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It pains me to see people defending, 'pretending like you got hurt, then rolling around on the ground like a 6 year old crying for his mommy'. Its just super pathetic, it makes me really feel sorry for fans of soccer. What kind of a sport teaches men to act like little babies with scraped knees. I just don't get it.
Some people appreciate golf, watching and playing it. Some go crazy over curling or even cricket (like Swish! hehe =P /hugs my English bud).

What is bad is when you talk crap about a sport in which you don't like in the first place and on top of it, you don't even try to understand it.

American term, soccer, is Effing stupid, therefore the thought process regarding that sport is portrayed as such by the media. Football, the real world football is recognized by all countries with 1 exception, USA.

Try not to be ignorant when it comes to all these wonderful things that could possibly entertain you, IF you give it a chance.

Cheers

Side note:
Swish, I retract my saying you don't know what you are talking about. More than anything I was trollin' ya.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame FIFA for taking so fucking long to embrace cameras and play reviews. Not asking for every match to have it. But, the main matches have no excuse.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American term, soccer, is Effing stupid, therefore the thought process regarding that sport is portrayed as such by the media. Football, the real world football is recognized by all countries with 1 exception, USA.
2 exceptions: it's soccer in Britain, too. Rugby is also included under the umbrella of sports that could be named "football" so they shortened the words for the individual sports, thus soccer and rugger. Well, we don't play rugby in the USA, so you probably don't know rugger.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Try not to be ignorant when it comes to all these wonderful things that could possibly entertain you, IF you give it a chance.
Oh American's can find many, many wonderful things to entertain them.

We have "sports" you Brits know nothing about.

Old 08-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame FIFA for taking so fucking long to embrace cameras and play reviews. Not asking for every match to have it. But, the main matches have no excuse.
I agree.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 exceptions: it's soccer in Britain, too. Rugby is also included under the umbrella of sports that could be named "football" so they shortened the words for the individual sports, thus soccer and rugger. Well, we don't play rugby in the USA, so you probably don't know rugger.
Ya....Britain and Australia rugger is some entertainment! And, wat? That is new to me. I didn't know English call it soccer.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh American's can find many, many wonderful things to entertain them.

We have "sports" you Brits know nothing about.

I'm not a brit, but ya. HAHA! WOOO pig wrastlin