Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clue doing shady bullshit at Lodizal? Like peeling FTE off of BDA cause they somehow didn't feel we had an adequate force to kill it. Even though the FTE'er was pulling Lodi to the portal where an entire group had ported in?

Not the first time Clue's been idiots at Lodi. Won't be the last.
Just asking, but did BDA have adequate force IN THE ZONE when the puller got FTE in the first place?

Like I said, I've no love for Clue (I actually do not like them as a guild), but having a kill squad port in moments after you guys got FTE is a far cry from having all members present in the zone when he spawned and was engaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am assuming you rolled on the loot and lost, is that correct? If you had won, would this amazing thread ever have been born?
My guess would be no.

OP is just a greedy twat with sand in his.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 12-28-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Old 12-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firstly, Lodizal is not a raid spawn. Lodizal is easily doable by 2-4 people. Randoming loot as a raid policy makes perfect sense.

Secondly, I didn't track him. I sat in a single spot for 40+ hours waiting for him to spawn. This is known as "camping."
fte message = raid rules mob imo

cant kite, cant stall
Old 12-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clue doing shady bullshit at Lodizal? Like peeling FTE off of BDA cause they somehow didn't feel we had an adequate force to kill it. Even though the FTE'er was pulling Lodi to the portal where an entire group had ported in?

Not the first time Clue's been idiots at Lodi. Won't be the last.
Says the eighth ring thief.

Folks this is a bard. He probably got to 58 by making life hell in every zone he went to with his swarms. Bards are the scum under whale dung, just above the thief known as Trollolol's <BDA>
Old 12-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats pretty fucked up <Clue>, not gonna lie.
Sounds like a standup guild.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just asking, but did BDA have adequate force IN THE ZONE when the puller got FTE in the first place?

Like I said, I've no love for Clue (I actually do not like them as a guild), but having a kill squad port in moments after you guys got FTE is a far cry from having all members present in the zone when he spawned and was engaged.
Puller tagged prior to arrival of BDA kill force in zone. Clue gave them the 20 or so seconds the PnP calls for, no kill force still in zone, then Clue took the Lodi.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 12-28-2015, 04:04 PM
Orc

Wow OP is a whiny bitch. Can't kill mob, can't get RL friends to come, expects guildmates they don't know to drop everything to come help, yet they get no chance at loot. Get real. And then they make a forum post trying to blame guild for their incompetence. Winning.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Puller tagged prior to arrival of BDA kill force in zone. Clue gave them the 20 or so seconds the PnP calls for, no kill force still in zone, then Clue took the Lodi.
Clue being a guild that doesn't really raid on P99 its understandable that you wouldn't know how the raid rules work. But when someone grabs FTE on a raid mob and pulls it in a straight line towards the camp they intend to kill the mob at. It doesn't matter if its 20 seconds or 5 minutes to get the mob to camp. It's not kiting/stalling its pulling. There was MORE than enough to kill Lodi waiting at the port in waaaay before Lodi would've reached camp before Clue decided the rules don't apply to them (or just didn't know what the rules are) and peeled and killed Lodi. It's my understanding that GM's ruled it was BDA's mob after investigating it /shrug
Old 12-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Clue being a guild that doesn't really raid on P99 its understandable that you wouldn't know how the raid rules work. But when someone grabs FTE on a raid mob and pulls it in a straight line towards the camp they intend to kill the mob at. It doesn't matter if its 20 seconds or 5 minutes to get the mob to camp. It's not kiting/stalling its pulling. There was MORE than enough to kill Lodi waiting at the port in waaaay before Lodi would've reached camp before Clue decided the rules don't apply to them (or just didn't know what the rules are) and peeled and killed Lodi. It's my understanding that GM's ruled it was BDA's mob after investigating it /shrug
Shrug, OK. That's not how I heard it, but it's good to have he said / she said without too many insults. I heard BDA druid tagged with no other BDA in zone and was hoping for kill force to arrive ASAP.

I wasn't there, was just listening to /gu when it was happening. If GM ruled, then GM ruled.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 12-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

as soon as I ensnared Lodizal today a knock on my door occurred and I was served.

#lodirulelawyers4life
Old 12-28-2015, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Wait, is OP actually in this guild? If so that's pretty lame they didn't offer him anything.
Closed Thread