Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Kobold

Kill Halfling guards in Misty Thicket.

10pp spear per drop (ground transfer them to a lvl 1 halfling warrior you make with max STR). Guards range from 31-38 and are fantastic XP while you make some coin.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kill Halfling guards in Misty Thicket.

10pp spear per drop (ground transfer them to a lvl 1 halfling warrior you make with max STR). Guards range from 31-38 and are fantastic XP while you make some coin.
I wouldn't do this because, at least in the past, this spot is very contested
Old 04-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribanox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't do this because, at least in the past, this spot is very contested
Well I mean, if you want ideas to make plat you are definitely going to run into other players. There arn't really any secret plat making spots in that level range.

The guards are not hugely contested, you can almost always get yourself at least a single spawn (6min respawn timer). 10 plat every 6mins isn't bad at all
Old 04-04-2017, 02:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Leveling/Plat Guide

Its geared towards red99, but you can use for blue as well

I hope this helps! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I mean, if you want ideas to make plat you are definitely going to run into other players. There arn't really any secret plat making spots in that level range.

The guards are not hugely contested, you can almost always get yourself at least a single spawn (6min respawn timer). 10 plat every 6mins isn't bad at all
AKA lawyerquest yourself to riches! Name of the game on this nearly 20 yr old freeware emu.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKA lawyerquest yourself to riches! Name of the game on this nearly 20 yr old freeware emu.
What?

I mean usually the outside wall isn't as contested, and theres single spawns there that are mostly untouched.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

I think part of what I was saying was that I didn't want things that would be contested (like farming a specific item), this is very close to that. That's all.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Orc

North Karana is nice. Can kill all the low level animals (bears/lions/wolves/etc.) for HQ skins to sell, or the lower quality ones to use to make leather padding (bring a bunch of silk thread which saves space - padding is stackable). Can get HQ lion skins very rarely from highland lions which look to be going for 200-250 plat a piece nowadays. You can keep the grizzly bear skins for leatherfoot raider skullcaps (10ish pp a piece), but imo they were too difficult to sell and just took up too much space. Maybe if you had an alt to transfer them to in zone you could keep them. The willowisps for the greater lightstones (10pp + xp) and lightstones (sell for around 1pp) are everywhere! You can turn them in right in the zone to a npc, who also happens to be a vendor that anyone can use. The griffawns drop griffon feathers. Beetles are the only worthless spawn unless they take over all the spawn (not sure how the spawn table works there).

It's even better if you can take hill giants/grimfeather/griffons and get some xp and extra loot. There are two hill giant spawns, and it's a huge zone, but you'll run into them running around the zone. If there is a high level tracker in the zone (ranger/druid) they maybe killing them though, and you'll have very little shot at them. There are also some named mobs that will spawn. Timber the Tiny (a mini lvl 20ish HG) can drop a 200+pp caster belt, and some other 10-15 lvl ones that drop stuff that sell for a few pp to vendors (or you can sell for 25pp if you're patient or give to noobs). Having a SOW is nice and on the pet too, but can be unnecessary as there are so many mobs to kill.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Banned

7 bags of gls isn't enough?? What exactly do you need to buy, this game is easy as dickens. You dont need anything to win, you don't even get to win.... Ever
Old 04-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
7 bags of gls isn't enough?? What exactly do you need to buy, this game is easy as dickens. You dont need anything to win, you don't even get to win.... Ever
bruh like 7 * 8 * 11~pp is only 600p~ . Whatchu gun buy with that after hours of farming wisps and going back and forth to ec/nk/eruds/whatever
Closed Thread