Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Kobold

3,000% xp?
Old 11-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

Might as well put bonus exp for people like farzo he was 2-12 on a pally from 0-60 2 years into the server, so it is not like he engages in pvp until year 4 anyhow. And this guy talks about time I bet if there is a new server his playtime would be disgusting for a 30+ year old Australian.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw sever has to have accelerated xp.

We're not 15 in our jocks playing in mama and dadas house anymore...well some of are still.
No way. Why would you want to rush past the actual fun pvp times of xp group vs xp group in rags?

Slow xp also slows down the awful tactic of leveling a dozen alts to max level and camping them all over the world to grief any new people (including deleveling a few of your raid gear alts to make sure the low levels are covered too) or worse, parking them at various raid targets to swarm your opponent with alt toon human waves.

easy xp creates so many server problems downline. A lvl 50 or 60 <insert random class here> should have a lot of worth to a guild. When all 20 of your members has several level 60s it cheapens all the in game characters and the players themselves. Why recruit a new player to the server into your guild when you can just have one of your "core dudes" log on their random alt to buff the raid or whatever.

Just keep it classic. If you want counterstrike with elves and insta max level, go to RoZ.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

I would sign off on a 25% of classic EXP server to make the progression mega hard.

With bard kite nerfing, folks aren't going to have a bunch of crapper level 60 throw away characters. I mean, they will eventually, but its going to be a big deal.

Rags vs Rags is the best.

If its Rallos rules with item loot than dragon gear has level 60 level requirement. Epics have level 46 level requirement. Velious quest gear has level 46 or higher level requirement.
Deleveled skill caps decrease as you level. On rallos you used to keep your level 50 skills at level 10 so it was totally nutsack when that was discovered. Those rogues...

If its Sullon rules no one will delevel so problem solved.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 11-08-2019 at 01:58 PM..
Old 11-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Banned

Well we can clearly see who plays in their jocks and socks and still lives with momma and dadda.

Nothing will kill a server quicker than:

1. Item loot
2. No XP bonus

So strap on your stained jocks and socks and deal with these facts.

And Tass you played a Wizard (literally a brainless 5 year old can play one of those, don't mix your ego and your ability to press a lure button up).
Last edited by White_knight; 11-08-2019 at 02:44 PM..
Old 11-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If its Sullon rules no one will delevel so problem solved.

They still will, because if within (was it 4 levels?) of your kill you'd make them lose xp and coins. Out of range kills produced neither.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

OP is coming to the realization that he spent way to many hours on a 20 year old elf sim that in essence has no tangible value. I hope you had fun at least? /shrug. It will all be poofed soon
Old 11-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

fucking shit, Tune. Snap out of it brother. I have not been able to stop thinking about this thread and what it might be saying about your mental state.

I know this is a game forum and we generally troll the fuck out of one another, but I like to think that after being essential to one another's entertainment for many years, we give at least a little bit of a fuck about other players' well being.

You are in too deep bro. You need to fight whatever rationalizations you are generating which allow you to justify investing yourself into this one thing any further.

Go apply your badassness as an EQ player to other shit.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might as well put bonus exp for people like farzo he was 2-12 on a pally from 0-60 2 years into the server, so it is not like he engages in pvp until year 4 anyhow. And this guy talks about time I bet if there is a new server his playtime would be disgusting for a 30+ year old Australian.
He was 2-60+ losses lol.
Old 11-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was 2-60+ losses lol.
no I wasnted

and I have a screenshot of tells from your crying to me when I killed your alt telling me to stay where I was so you could log in Qtip and port over to fight me.

dont make me break my old laptop out and see if I can find that screenshot

also you never had the balls to level to 60 and pvp, you played a level 55 enchanter killing people who had 70 mr in leather gear.
Closed Thread