Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Cen, is your avatar and sig a video game developer from the 90s? It looks so familiar!
Old 10-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think LDON but scaled down would be fun. Maybe level 60 only or something. But without portals between camps and a reason to do more of them in different places. Require full groups.

Generally against augs but maybe only work on epics to make sure epic is BiS for all classes as it should be but isn't ...

Yea, I mentioned LDoN here before, if you just look at the dungeons themselves without any of the other nonsense it actually could fit really well into the game. Just change the models of some of the NPC's inside the dungeons to reflect a classic environment and then come up with some form of a rewards system. Could just add in preexisting items as rewards, lvl 60 dungeon rewards one item from Sebilis, or Howling stones, or you could make the rewards purely cosmetic but I don't like cosmetic rewards.

It honestly seems perfect for custom content to me, we have plenty of raid content currently, but difficult group content would be a ton of fun.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

this thread's like some kind of performance art piece about how any actually new custom content could only ever be very minor for-fun stuff like "more baking recipes" because otherwise things will instantly devolve into requests for vampire paladins
Old 10-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cen, is your avatar and sig a video game developer from the 90s? It looks so familiar!
I recently asked him the same q [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe it's Psygnosis or something, a video game company
Old 10-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

As for custom content, I would play alot to get a froglok illusion mask(classic froglok)
Old 10-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently asked him the same q [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe it's Psygnosis or something, a video game company
Indeed! Psygnosis. One of my earliest video games was a game very few people on the planet have played, Brattacus. The logo on the manual was enthralling to me. I loved the mysterious owl logo, and later when I knew the company name I thought the name was a great composite name of Psy and Gnosis. They also did Lemmings.

I recently changed my avatars in places to it because I just love the owl, and the company is now gone so whos gonna complain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The banner below is unfinished. I don't know how to display things on it well yet, im trying things out.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed! Psygnosis. One of my earliest video games was a game very few people on the planet have played, Brattacus. The logo on the manual was enthralling to me. I loved the mysterious owl logo, and later when I knew the company name I thought the name was a great composite name of Psy and Gnosis. They also did Lemmings.

I recently changed my avatars in places to it because I just love the owl, and the company is now gone so whos gonna complain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The banner below is unfinished. I don't know how to display things on it well yet, im trying things out.
Ah yes, my memory didnt fail me =) That logo is boss! They also made(or published?) Wipeout, Alundra and Destruction Derby for PS1. Good times
Old 10-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Aviak

Crown of Deceit quest would be cool. You'd need to pick a spot to put the quest giver since he's in PoK, but after that all of it takes place in guk/seb/velious IIRC.

Other than building challenge runs through stripped down versions of expanions like Luclin or PoP with Velious era characters, this is the type of quest that would cool. Long, annoying, cosmetic trinkets that don't really affect gameplay balance.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Add more raid content to Sky Shrine. Add named raid encounters that you need to kill before engaging Yeli, or they will assist (like Vulak and Ntov). The zone is so giant and cool, and empty and underutilized.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

I know big Gean or nilly has already commented on not wanting to re-do AAs but I would love to see a very limited set of AA (ability to get small stat cap increases beyond 255) that each one would would take a VERY long time to grind. Would give those max geared toons a purpose to xp beyond 60
Closed Thread