Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ drama over pixels
Youre a dumb fuck, we know, its cool bro.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Banned

I was not in Azrael long enough to get worked up about loot..but when we were in fear and a cryosilk item dropped and most of the casters there were old vets on the server. I figured they all had the shit or better. When I saw every single caster roll on planar gear. I knew something was odd.

When I finally reached lvl 60. I asked Lite if I could assist them @ fungi that I was not interested in anything but my spells even said i would sit out of grp and dps. He just ignored me.

Anyways I will them luck. Other than being lil greedy fucks they are p cool
Old 02-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was not in Azrael long enough to get worked up about loot..but when we were in fear and a cryosilk item dropped and most of the casters there were old vets on the server. I figured they all had the shit or better. When I saw every single caster roll on planar gear. I knew something was odd.

When I finally reached lvl 60. I asked Lite if I could assist them @ fungi that I was not interested in anything but my spells even said i would sit out of grp and dps. He just ignored me.

Anyways I will them luck. Other than being lil greedy fucks they are p cool
Its not being worked up about loot. Its just despicable to use people like that and its why Azrael will never amount to nothing much because all it is is a machine that chews fresh bodies so that the inner core can accumulate pixels for themselves.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

The problem stems from everyone in azrael being on the server so long, but playing in bursts, you have a couple of guys that have been with azrael forever, that maybe only play a couple hours a week, but broker all the power within the guild.

so you end up with loot going to people who play 4 hours a week, instead of the guy that is pulling the guild to the finish line playing 8 hours a day.

you have <insert vet that doesnt play enough> thinking he has earned this pixel because he played alot in azrael v3 even tho this is azrael v14.

then you have the newer member that knows he is the dependable guy that is bringing it home for the guild day in and day out, he knows he deserves the loot, lets a few things slide, and then his eyes are opened that he is far FAR far behind in line, because he assumed the line was started when he showed up.

Azrael needs to be retired, the pool of players need new guild and new leadership. But the problem is, they have invested so much in azrael v2 v3-v15 that they can't. its better to just keep bringing in what new players they can find, chewing them up. and spitting them out to nihilum.

this server is a pandemic of idiocy repeating itself. But i have come to terms that this is emu, and this is no cream of the crop.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

Kunark pixels not even worth the stress. Velious gonna bring some srs pixel frenzy to these servers. I personally cannot wait to read all the QQ threads. Gear gaps in that expansion is huge and cant 2-3grp content down like u can now.

Just wondering when is Checkraise gonna merge his guild b4 or after velious launch?
Old 02-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem stems from everyone in azrael being on the server so long, but playing in bursts, you have a couple of guys that have been with azrael forever, that maybe only play a couple hours a week, but broker all the power within the guild.

so you end up with loot going to people who play 4 hours a week, instead of the guy that is pulling the guild to the finish line playing 8 hours a day.

you have <insert vet that doesnt play enough> thinking he has earned this pixel because he played alot in azrael v3 even tho this is azrael v14.

then you have the newer member that knows he is the dependable guy that is bringing it home for the guild day in and day out, he knows he deserves the loot, lets a few things slide, and then his eyes are opened that he is far FAR far behind in line, because he assumed the line was started when he showed up.

Azrael needs to be retired, the pool of players need new guild and new leadership. But the problem is, they have invested so much in azrael v2 v3-v15 that they can't. its better to just keep bringing in what new players they can find, chewing them up. and spitting them out to nihilum.

this server is a pandemic of idiocy repeating itself. But i have come to terms that this is emu, and this is no cream of the crop.
You just want to see them fail b/c they could not succeed with you @ the wheel.

Loot distribution can be fixed. Finding loyalty can no be found as easy. They are doing something right they have you making a thread about them.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Banned

They called me funny names and threatened to grief me off the box. Also said I was crazy when I said they suxed.

Pretty wrong IMO. They should def just take it like the scrubs they are/were.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Banned

It is a shame tho, Lite,Miley,Waspnado,Kilkur,Afflict,Brobb are all top fucking notch players def could of built a powerhouse guild with those peep to beat nilly
Old 02-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was at the whim of emperor Lite and Andis. I put in a lot of work, i was there often at raid, PVPd with Az, never once was i offered a spell, nothing.

After 5-6 days in Red dawn, i had my epic and Heartbrand had given me 2 group buff spells, and im guessing its because everyone saw i was a team player.

When there was a xp bonus for 2 days, Lite had us doing stupid shit like doomed from the start PVP 2 days in a row because hes so self-centered he couldnt grasp that it was important to take advantage of that bonus especially because there was no team spirit within azrael and there was 0 interest in helping the guild grow, it was basically everyone for themselves with a few exceptions, like Jezibelle and Madude. Hey sure we could PvP any day of the week after that but as emperor Lite put it "The higher ups have decided it would be so" when i asked him why we werent taking advantage of the xp bonus. Fucking clownshoes.

I was there when we were gearing up Andis's alt (lol), i mean for months i was playing every night basically.

Nihilum loot whoring, blablabla Azrael were the worst greedy people ive met in 14 years of playing MMOs (within the framework of a guild)

If i had logged back a week ago to the same server i left a year ago, i would have logged right back out. Good thing i found a crew like Red Dawn where theres more of a team spirit present.
Closed Thread