Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FF footage, including combat.

I think I'll pass on this turd.
Okay this video is hilarious, and mostly true. A good watch if you've already played the game and ended up hating it.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Aviak

I got into the beta for this game and couldn't stand it. The reviews by users are mostly negative over on gamespot and some users there are practically writing novels detailing how bad they feel the game is.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/final...ary;user-score
Old 10-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Large Bat

I have seen this game getting ripped apart on more than one forum, I think I will save my $$.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Large Bat

I played this in closed beta. This game is beyond pos. Its like ff11 controls but worse, they didnt even think about the pc while making the ui. Pathing is fucking retarded, you cant jump, to get down a half foot drop, you have to run like 10 miles around shit to get there. They hadn't optimized any ati cards to work well with the game.. The list goes on and on..

Only people that will be playing this are the SUPER annoying fanbois. Spending 10 minutes around these people will surely make you quit if the actual game hasn't
Old 10-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Gamespot's official review gave FFXIV a 4.0 ouch. Users are giving it a 4.4. Has to be the biggest MMO flop in gaming history, in terms of hype to delivered product.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soules [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played this in closed beta. This game is beyond pos. Its like ff11 controls but worse, they didnt even think about the pc while making the ui. Pathing is fucking retarded, you cant jump, to get down a half foot drop, you have to run like 10 miles around shit to get there. They hadn't optimized any ati cards to work well with the game.. The list goes on and on..

Only people that will be playing this are the SUPER annoying fanbois. Spending 10 minutes around these people will surely make you quit if the actual game hasn't
LOL that makes me remember star war galaxies, where one of the cities was designed something like this:

----------!!---
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
--00-----------

Where !! is the mission terminal and 00 is the only exit through the town, which is surrounded by a one foot fence and you cannot jump.
Bah my little drawing doesnt work, theres supposed to be an east and west wall, like a box
Old 10-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Kobold

I spent about 10-15 hours trying to give the game a chance and i just cant stand it. No auto attack so you are sitting there mashing the same button over and over and over is a horrible design imo.

That and my wife was like "OMG WHEN YOU PLAY THAT ALL I HEAR IS TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP...."
Old 10-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

FFXIV sucks. I wish it wasn't so.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

I thought the ability to change classes with 1 toon was unique.
But other than that I didn't like it.

And the fact that they had rough terrain but no jumping.
ANNOYING
Closed Thread