Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Aviak

Default Brain Bite or Concussion Spell

Here is an excerpt from a petition. This bug has been verified and I have been asked to post this here by the GM. This is involving the wizard quest spell Concussion also known as Brain Bite quest.

I turned in the first bottle (identified as Ryla) to "a human skeleton" in Karnor's Castle and in return recieved "a bottle of swirling smoke". Upon turn-in of Ornate Bottle (identified as Mardon) to "a human skeleton" in City of Mist nothing happened. No reward recieved, no despawn. Thinking I may have possibly mixed up the Ornate Bottles I turned in the last one I had. Still nothing happened. I was at the correct location and correct spawn. Killed two greater warbone skeleton spawns and on the third spawn got "a human skeleton". From around the corner I turned in the Ornate Bottles and no reward.

As per wiki: "Mardon, a human skeleton, is located in the City of Mist reaver tower at location +136 -641. The skeleton is kill-on-sight, but you can do the turn-in from around the corner without aggro. Give the correct bottle to the skeleton to receive a bottle of swirling smoke, which identifies as Mardon's Soul."

Spoke with GM Eunomia 12.06.13 who checked out the log and said they believed it is bugged as no quest text was registered.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

He needs to be charmed. Have a necromancer or enchanter charm it so you can turn it in.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

A human skeleton in Karnor's Castle jail was KoS and not neutral as he should be. When I did this on live he was non-KoS even though I did not have VS faction.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Aviak

Atm, CoM mob need to consider you et indiff or higher. So either have someone charm the skeleton, or open trade window while hiding behind corner, get ivu from a friend and hit trade