Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Orc

Default Recruiting for FFXIV!

Hey everyone, gnomercy here. I'm currently looking for a few good men/women that are interested in playing Final Fantasy 14. The game is releasing in a few days, (Sept. 22nd). My guild has been clearing and testing out all the first few raids available in-game during open beta and are now looking to get some more people in to help out with the crafting and raiding, and/or people that just want to have some fun. If you're interested feel free to message me and I can help you get started.

Contact info:
Name - Godking Vivi

Xfire: Tankzalot2001
ventrilo: 66.151.248.22 :: 24795
Old 09-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Aviak

I have only read a few reviews on this game. How does it look so far? I have always wanted to try the FF online series so I am curious to see how this one will play out. Do you think it will have the numbers to hold?
Old 09-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Kobold

The open beta is still going on for anyone interested. I played open beta for about 6 days and just couldn't stomach any more.

I think the game will have a very niche crowd that love it, but it's very different from a modern "western" mmo, and downright frustrating in a lot of aspects.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Orc

Default yes

If you look final fantasy 11 online still holds a great number of players and is one of the most populated games even to date, but 14 is in a league of its own if you compare the two. I've played to near endgame and have been testing it for 5 months now, and i'm impressed with how many people play and how packed the servers are. Surprisingly I've ran into little to no bugs at all, and can't seem to actually run out of content to do lol, I play about 19 hours a day so I find it shocking how much content is in the game already.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Indeed the game is quite "bug-free" as far as beta stages go, and there's plenty of content to do.

Most of the "bugs, game isn't ready for release" troll threads out on the interwebs is simply people frustrated with the game itself and wishing it was something different all together. It doesn't take too long to figure out if you disslike or love the game.

I for one hated it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the "bugs, game isn't ready for release" troll threads out on the interwebs is simply people frustrated with the game itself and wishing it was something different all together.
You mean like "playable"?
Old 09-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

FF footage, including combat.

I think I'll pass on this turd.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Banned

Game is fucking terrible
Old 09-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

If the fucking game would just god damn download I could have played it. Fuck this shit.
It's been downloading at like 20k for 3 days. Just host the damn files square you assholes. GRRR. I played a lot of FFXI but this just sucks I can't even "open beta" test it. Now I doubt Ill be able to play it at all.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Kobold

the patcher is indeed terrible. I had to download 90% of my patches from external sites in order to play.
Closed Thread