Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
punching people for facetiously saying your trigger words & getting arrested just makes u a dum gay who got trolled tho
If you want free speech you backed the wrong dude. I have no interest in free speech, only law and order.

Law and order will MAGA not free speech.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want free speech you backed the wrong dude. I have no interest in free speech, only law and order.

Law and order will MAGA not free speech.
u were just talking about assaulting ppl wtf are you on about
Old 01-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

yes law and order requires assault sorry you dont understand that basic reality.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

"i have opin"

"sorry your in jail now"

ORDER

thats how it works
Old 01-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Banned

thanks we will clean up this country
Old 01-27-2017, 07:38 PM
Banned

ITT conservitives who thought electing trump meant they could cry about the same things they cried about when democrats were in charge

you didnt vote for hillary for a reason, you admire the sacrafice you must make to make the country great again and that is why you will succeed in life.

If you are just a millennial pretending to like trump cus 4chan you're going to have a bad time.

Trump will make america great, but sacrifices will be made and if you dont see that then you may as well have marched in the womans march you are so out of touch.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Banned

the difference between nazi Germany and america is they are two different places and times.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Banned

well since we ran the country like this up until the 60's and didnt turn into a foreign country with completely alternate values and history of goverment, throw in now that we also have the internet, I dont think you have to worry about anything.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT conservitives who thought electing trump meant they could cry about the same things they cried about when democrats were in charge

you didnt vote for hillary for a reason, you admire the sacrafice you must make to make the country great again and that is why you will succeed in life.

If you are just a millennial pretending to like trump cus 4chan you're going to have a bad time.

Trump will make america great, but sacrifices will be made and if you dont see that then you may as well have marched in the womans march you are so out of touch.
nice chum

my good meltdown
Old 01-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Banned

Im ready for this order. If you arent ready for it, then you're going to fall into the womans marches of the future.

If you dont realise that we will have to really change our opinion on police use of force to bring the law and order that pussy footing around it has done nothing to fix or change at all, then you were not thinking very far ahead.

I for one was, when I cast my vote for trump, I cast it for a new society that will benifit us all.

A nation of children who think they understand freedom.

Youll have to collect your participation trophies somewhere else kids.
Closed Thread