Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You put enough men in these positions and they stop being quiet nice and pleasant.
Gamers Rise Up!!
Old 10-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Banned

Jim you still aren't understanding the scope of this whole thing. The multi generational crimes these people have committed and continue to commit. Just the stealing and wealth siphoning they've done is enough to warrant deaths but it's so much worse. The demographic change pushes. Their degradation of the family unit.

The cherry on top is the complete and utter ruination of the people having a say. It's effectively turned in 'You have a say but you have to vote the way we want'.

Most has been going on multiple life times but better tone down the rhetoric and let this continue because we wouldn't want another Jo Cox huh?
Old 10-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Teppler, you are endorsing the murder of democratically elected representatives of the people, that have nothing to do with the hyper wealthy.

You're naiive if you think Brexit would do anything to get their fingers out of the country's pie. London is a financial capital of the world and the rot is far deeper than you seem to realise.

Would you give up your citizenship to and right to travel throughout the US to free yourself from federal and political corruption?
Old 10-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler, you are endorsing the murder of democratically elected representatives of the people, that have nothing to do with the hyper wealthy.

You're naiive if you think Brexit would do anything to get their fingers out of the country's pie. London is a financial capital of the world and the rot is far deeper than you seem to realise.

Would you give up your citizenship to and right to travel throughout the US to free yourself from federal and political corruption?
#1- You wouldn't know it if they did.

#2- No, I'm working to reform from within.

You should definitely watch out ever being friendly with me on here. I know how your speech laws work. You're most likely going to get a visit from your secret service equivalent if you agree with me too much.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are endorsing the murder of democratically elected representatives of the people, that have nothing to do with the hyper wealthy.
I seriously doubt that he even cares.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Oh. This tactic-

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...15/716/eb1.png
Old 10-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Exactly.

Reform from within.

England has always been a thorn in the EU's side. We are giving away a lot of European sovereignty by leaving the EU. Much easier to reform the EU from within; for starters the UK is a member with a veto.

Cutting and running seems irresponsible.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seriously doubt that he even cares.
From what I understand there is a strong tradition of murdering the person who represents your interests in the US, so I'm just chalking that up to cultural differences.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Mods, pleSae ban Teppler. He's. Terrible parody and a poor shaman.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Listen: Vice President of EU Parliament gives car crash interview to LBC. Hasn't read Boris' letter to Juncker, didn't know that customs checks take place 5 miles away from the port of Rotterdam. No wonder EU politicians rarely are prepared to be scrutinised by the UK media.
Closed Thread