Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see all them schools out in our country's heartland still dragging the rest of us down. I said "colony number 1" as in, we are the best, number ,1 numero uno, not the "first colony." Though, Virginia is a really nice place to vacation.

Patriam talking about real Americans rofl and you live in traitorous Texas, where there claim to fame is losing a battle to Mexican General Mario Lopez and pretending to be the biggest state in America (Everything's bigger in Texas....except you know Alaska, the state that is 4 times larger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] HURR COME STOP IN AMARILLO AND TRY TO FINISH THE BIG TEXAN, OUR 72 OZ STEAK. lol what filthy fucking fat slobs of humanity.

I'm not even sure Texas knows its own identity, it was Mexico than it wasn't, than it was America but its been trying to secede since the Civil War. Talking about HULK HOGAN REAL AMERICANS DON'T TREAD ON ME... steers and queers alright. Come to the Northeast, you know the states who have been here since the beginning and didn't switch sides or threaten to secede(treason). Now like a real true American hero, Bill Cutting, once said, ""A REAL native is someone who is willing to die fighting for his country." Not someone who is willing to die to attack this Union.

Straight out the fucking dungeons of rap
Where fake *****s don't make it back
shut up and gum this dick. texas has produced a higher percentage of the exceptional people i know than any other state and i'm not even from near it. Pissing on texas is something an adolescent would have been doing about 2004 watching jon stewart -- I think I know how old you are and that you never grew intellectually since back then and that's a lot to tell about someone from skimming one bitchmade post.

and god that last paragraph is so servile dude, i want to choke you out with my dick in your ass. you're benedict arnold dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo how is this patriam guy spitting so many flames??

Isn't he an Iranian-American?
patriam always been a quality contributor
Old 02-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Banned

o peep that 88/2

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2017, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo how is this patriam guy spitting so many flames??

Isn't he an Iranian-American?
One of the few posters on here I actually respect intellectually because, even if I disagree with them, his posts make sense and he doesn't fall back on embarrassing conspiracy theories, ad hominem, or "I troll u"
Old 02-14-2017, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

You had a bad experience with backwards anal? I guess it happens. You talking about children why you got so much angst buddy[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Whats up with this generation they always thinking they're so old and enlightened and shit lol. Prolly why they're all hooked on something other than phonics and can't get a real job and have to lash out so much.

Talking about Nas????!?!?![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Why the burns always something gay? We'll graduate a tiiiny bit and no not Yay.

Where Brooklyn at?
Yo be -K don't play
Harlem World
Where ni**az get the money all day
Boogie Down Bronx, specialize in gunplay
Triboro, so thorough, always

Don Corleone
Old 02-14-2017, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he doesn't fall back on embarrassing conspiracy theories, ad hominem, or "I troll u"
mad
Old 02-14-2017, 03:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got daym

nice gif
Old 02-14-2017, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I troll u"
Old 02-14-2017, 03:43 AM
Banned

mad confirmed
Old 02-14-2017, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o peep that 88/2

yoooo this zagga patriam a fire-spitter brah like wazaammmmmmmmm yo hahaha man hes so flamezzz good thread

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned

I like this week cus all the politics is just too baffling for anyone to even comment about.

Heres one: Democrats are still totally oblivious their party is debating its future as we speak.
Closed Thread