Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 05:26 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Geert Wilders is still being stated as far behind and out of reach by BBC Worldwide, which usually makes some attempt to not be biased.

I am not sure about Marine Le Pen, they never discuss French politics. I think they have some kind of agreement to leave France alone. Its all been Turkey and the Dutch with heavy emphasis on the Wilders wave.

Another Trump situation where the polls are not representative of election day?
Wilders trounced - and a four fold increase in MP's for the GreenLeft. G'wan the Netherlands, with your fabulous education system and social justice - the bulwark against populism and savagery.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt think Trump would win so sit down. GOP has had nothing but straight gainz to the point of having control of all branches. If anyone loses it will be Ryan who is being sacrificed at the moment because he is a back stabber who refuses to bend the knee.
You were wrong about Wilders, so we can sit on the seat together. I'll bring some beers. GOP could be losing support from their bases, money, so we'll see what plays out and drink a beer together. You smoke weed?
Old 03-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mistaking canonization with authorship. What was canonized was authored by 1st century witnesses during the 1st century. Many of which were put to death in the first century holding to the validity of their witness as being authentic. After all, few to none would die for a lie, not if they knew for certain that it was a lie. But many witnessed first hand, and the same many died.
No, it was general statement on the oral traditions of most ancient cultures and how that is what passed stories along to future generations until a better tool, writing, came about. I get over analysis, but lordy you must have some dank nuggets where you live.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

I am extraordinarily grateful for the advent of writing. My oral delivery leaves much to be desired for me as well as my counterparts and audience. The problem that I encounter is all the good stuff is inside me and when in make to open my mouth, I am suddenly in the world rather than in me and it is very difficult for me to find those things I originally sought to share.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am extraordinarily grateful for the advent of writing. My oral delivery leaves much to be desired for me as well as my counterparts and audience. The problem that I encounter is all the good stuff is inside me and when in make to open my mouth, I am suddenly in the world rather than in me and it is very difficult for me to find those things I originally sought to share.
Sounds like you have trouble getting outside your self. 20 hits of acid and a candle lit room I prescribe for a cure.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty awesome budget proposal Trump put forth. Lets cut health, education, and environment services so we can throw even more money into the black hole of the military. Great returns on that, maybe we can get another 400 billion to builds F-35s that don't work.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

didnt real through all this but ill just leave this here, an excellent watch if you love to see corruption get curb stomped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2j8URy80s

America and the world needs more Trey Gowdy.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty awesome budget proposal Trump put forth. Lets cut health, education, and environment services so we can throw even more money into the black hole of the military. Great returns on that, maybe we can get another 400 billion to builds F-35s that don't work.
Yeah was really sad to see that myself. Things were looking optimistically in trumps favor after his address to congress until this happened. It's a complete 180 from what we should be doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2017, 06:51 AM
Fire Giant

I love the part in the budget where he makes you pay for the wall instead of the mexicans lulz

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 03-17-2017, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the part in the budget where he makes you pay for the wall instead of the mexicans lulz
Haven't read through the language of the budget yet, but this wiretapping claim seems like a nice distraction if that is true Jarn.