Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sure if you rolled a warrior and your wife rolled a wizard then they might approve you right away.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the modern era of forumquesting. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am surprised people haven't started copyrighting their forum posts and/or memes so they can be sure to bask in the eternal sunshine it creates and forever be sure no one steals their nerdthunder.
It's the internet, who cares...people steal shit all the time. I didn't take my avatar picture or the gif in my sig.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the internet, who cares...people steal shit all the time. I didn't take my avatar picture or the gif in my sig.
I know that dude. I was being sarcastic and poking fun at people that use other people's shit all the time, but then actually get angry when someone uses something they post or add to it with their own stuffs in a thread.

Territorial nerds. "Get off my thread!"
Old 09-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm feeling particularly creative today - any requests for a MS paints project? I was thinking something like Swish as a homeless cat man, but I am open to requests
Autistic REEEEEEEE having to do with a Warrior and a Wizard fighting a Drybone Skelly in Unrest
Old 09-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm feeling particularly creative today - any requests for a MS paints project? I was thinking something like Swish as a homeless cat man, but I am open to requests
Can you dig out that cringeworthy Chest interview?
Old 09-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

im an ouzzzzy an ouzzzzyyyyyy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Banned

on another topic, I never read much of your chronicles Spyder, but I always enjoyed my part as your indefatigable sidekick. I thought it was pretty endearing; Kekephee however was deeply triggered and often messaged me on FB about how upset he was.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:37 AM
VIP / Contributor

OP I apologize, I have been out of pocket for a short while. I am back now, and will have all IP exempts done today. Happy Adventures! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 09-28-2017, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP I apologize, I have been out of pocket for a short while. I am back now, and will have all IP exempts done today. Happy Adventures! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*daps hammer*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-28-2017, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WB!
Closed Thread