Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats <Sanctuary> don't fuck it up
You were so close to sounding like a reasonable person.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime I read a Mavstab post I remind myself it's Mavstab posting it and disregard it. It's similar to reading a Fan D post after finding out he sucked dick for drugs, you just can't take it serious.

The desperation level in both posters posts' are about on the same level.
i know you don't like acknowledging facts. sorry you continue to lose.

can i suggest paineel's guards as your next alliance?

i think zech is too dumb to realize only losers come off desperate, and since that's been your career (losing)...
Old 03-14-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune's bitch status confirmed once again.

What he means is please stop the PvP we cant get pixels.
why does this make you a bitch
Old 03-14-2018, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

my grief switch is stuck in the on position
Old 03-14-2018, 07:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephyant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's Apex that better not fuck it up. We all know the last thing you want is 50 people coming after your raids night in and night out.. Half of your guild would fuck off back to blue. This is your final chance. Don't fuck it up.
Wow. After a week of getting your butts kicked across the server. Enough to rant in /ooc how Sanctuary is unjustly being "victimized" by big, bad Apex. All over a misunderstanding that Ronin is not allied with Sanctuary (thought you might want to make that more clear to all parties involved). Just helpin poor lil Sanctuary.

Acting tough now? Staring down the big fish? I can only assume this is a joke of some sort. With no meat and potatoes behind it.

Yep, I lol'd.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. After a week of getting your butts kicked across the server. Enough to rant in /ooc how Sanctuary is unjustly being "victimized" by big, bad Apex. All over a misunderstanding that Ronin is not allied with Sanctuary (thought you might want to make that more clear to all parties involved). Just helpin poor lil Sanctuary.

Acting tough now? Staring down the big fish? I can only assume this is a joke of some sort. With no meat and potatoes behind it.

Yep, I lol'd.
Red is....
Old 03-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yep, I lol'd.
Please, come. We might even award you shitcans a rot pixel if you grief hard enough.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please, come. We might even award you shitcans a rot pixel if you grief hard enough.
I wasn't even in this fight. Just spectating the YT and /ooc tears. Nothing but joy.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
andain understands the concepts behind a ch chain, which have been around forever and are nothing new. Acting like you guys have some "proprietary" information on a ch chain is as much a joke as you playing a monk.

He has also tanked more content on his warrior than anyone in your guild. Clear enough?
Tanking is very difficult. You hit auto attack and click a mallet. Not sherrifsrs?
Old 03-14-2018, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
false. next?

list of mobs killed: silverwing, hoshkar, pd, druushk, dain

list of mobs for rontuary: vindi/statue

Already went over the pvp recap. We zoned out with you having position advantage, oor char advantages, etc. and still destroyed you. Claiming not to be in this game for pixels is always amusing as well. Ronin has been begging for deals for months. You have 1 night of end game experience on this server, act like it.
Bragging about Silverwing in 2018, is this dude for real? Please seek help, I was server first tanking that mob 5 years ago, and the loot was rotting then.