Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women have female privilege. Having other women and trannies telling me I need to check my privilege. Is lol...

Guys do too though.

I agree ppl shouldn't be propped up and protected.

How to make it fair / equal? Never protectionism.

We do have problems where even if the laws are equal people still refuse to apply them justly and fairly, or look the other way. This happens to everyone. Women I think feel that despite their privilege they are more dissproprtionatly disadvantaged by cultural norms.

We can fix that without legislation and by education, visibility, meating the standards.

Lots of people in this thread saying women shouldn't be in the military. Lots of things cabinet members propose, senators are proposing favor Christian identity, or want to see women not serve. Or see that people who regardless of sex or gender don't belong in the same positions as traditionally white males. Or have the same authority.

It's as simple as equality meaning equality and the federal government supporting and defending equality within itself. It needs to be done. Too many people in this country are insane. Too many states run ramshod right over minorities just so they can create disillusionment and ignore real social issues that have a profound and important effect.

Globally we can't hide in a shell, or enforce our way on others either...

Human rights are at the core of this, liberty, justice, for all. Regardless of whatever flavor of the month label is in dispute this year.

I've seen politicians claiming that antidiscrimination laws are additional extra rights. This is patently false though. Obama's executive guidelines just ensure that the Fed backs a fair and blind interpretation of rules, regardless of race, religious, sex. People mad about this are being selfish and buying into an idea that they have the right to control other people.
yo just cumfirming I did not read

hey how does this pillow smell??
Old 01-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo just cumfirming I did not read

hey how does this pillow smell??
Like my yeasty boigina.

I edited, more better, plz update your quotes.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Banned

I heard Hannity use the term "alt-left" to refer to liberal MSM last night. he said it at least twice. fucking kill me
Old 01-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Banned

the elephant in the room is we are subsidizing way too many useless people who do not posses the IQ's required to contribute and participate in a post-labor society
Old 01-25-2017, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the elephant in the room is we are subsidizing way too many useless people who do not posses the IQ's required to contribute and participate in a post-labor society
Yeah...

Drones.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Banned

In 10 years if america would start listening where our taxes go and how much of our money goes to which part of the gov instead of just saying state/federal... life would be a lot better for everyone.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 10 years if america would start listening where our taxes go and how much of our money goes to which part of the gov instead of just saying state/federal... life would be a lot better for everyone.
dam that's woke I feel inlightenned
Old 01-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True. Snowden did blow the whistle on the steep NSA budget too.

Also. I don't like being labeled or name called a liberal or a progressive. It pisses me off. I'm libertarian. And I believe in small government with strong military funding.

States do need bombed the fucking fuck out the union though when they racist as fuck.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:02 PM
Banned

Society hasn't robbed them of anything, they are a failure in the evolutionary process.

They did not evolve with the pace of society and are quickly becoming useless.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but it make us feel better about our meaningless lives. It like singing to your imaginary friend once a week or praying to dead people or finishing all the foods on your plate. It all demand relatively negligible effort in exchange for feeling a bit good about ourselves. Society has robbed ordinary people of purpose, for most of whom struggle is prerequisite to happiness.
Interdasting.

All I want to do is swim with a shark.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And look good (coincidentally be healthy and feeling good)

Also free dolphins. And orca. Wild animals should be free.
Closed Thread