Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblet.exe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God will punish the you and the rest of the trannies you feeble minded fool.

Burn in hell.
Nice we need a militant fundamentalist Christian in the mix. What you want to debate first? Just be warned I'm armed with all the finest logic bombs and razors of great scientific minds like Hitchens, Sagan, Nye, Tyson, and Michio Kaku.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:34 AM
Banned

i just pulled a hair out of my nose that's legit like an inch thick, it's like the leg of a tarantula dude fuck this
Old 03-27-2017, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Enters Lune, pulls out his holy science religious bible, starts to chant the global warming prayer mantra as he squeezes beads on a string theory.
Nye... lol
Old 03-27-2017, 12:49 AM
Banned

u just got baited by lune n@gg@ took u 2 the moon

about nye i mean, u nailed him otherwise
Old 03-27-2017, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Well I just pulled out some of my emergency solar recharge batteries today, juiced them up off of the sun with that huge coronal hole in it today. Checked my shortwave radio. Fillin up my plastic storage tubs with fresh water. Picked up another duffle bag of dry storage food yesterday. Maybe pick up some more tomorrow, maybe some more TP too.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enters Lune, pulls out his holy science religious bible, starts to chant the global warming prayer mantra as he squeezes beads on a string theory.
Nye... lol
Ye, for when the children of Charlemagne retired hence from the heaving bosoms of courtesans, a stupendous divination graced their countenaces

Solutions of copper sulfate precipitating a flux of salty indigo, and in adding lead salts they watched it go back again, until none was left. Lo.

And they remarked "When any system at equilibrium is subjected to change in concentration, temperature, volume, or pressure, then the system readjusts itself to (partially) counteract the effect of the applied change and a new equilibrium is established". It was good.

And the babes ambled fro, muttering, to Le Chatelier, who raised his hand to soothe them, and they doth retired to his hearth, where the Lord Bohr awaited them in grace and majesty, and lo so too did his cat, Schrodinger.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ye, for when the children of Charlemagne retired hence from the heaving bosoms of courtesans, a stupendous divination graced their countenaces

Solutions of copper sulfate precipitating a flux of salty indigo, and in adding lead salts they watched it go back again, until none was left. Lo.

And they remarked "When any system at equilibrium is subjected to change in concentration, temperature, volume, or pressure, then the system readjusts itself to (partially) counteract the effect of the applied change and a new equilibrium is established". It was good.

And the babes ambled fro, muttering, to Le Chatelier, who raised his hand to soothe them, and they doth retired to his hearth, where the Lord Bohr awaited them in grace and majesty, and lo so too did his cat, Schrodinger.
https://youtu.be/EMBb_tPPA8E?t=23
Old 03-27-2017, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u just got baited by lune n@gg@ took u 2 the moon

about nye i mean, u nailed him otherwise
lol he's a Disney actor, a political hack. He's got a bachelors degree... he's a scientist?!? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hesa fraud! He's an NWO mouthpiece.
https://youtu.be/OYIETjbjQJQ
just don't let this clown near a nuclear reactor! m'kay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2017, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Daywolf can't feel threatened because they're in a constant state of paranoia because inevitable war doesn't have him prepared enough. Gotta keep the fear, identifies with it too much. Plus some damn good smoke ingrstion for them.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's posts like this all over that invalidate the "Trump is a good guy, were peaceful, want unity, were good guys" thing. Basically it's saying "I support a faggot Trump and I'm a massive faggotfaced fuck who can't even begin to fathom war, cowardly as fuck man".

Ya'll are fucking trolls and assholes. If you want war, fine, but bitches can make war, it's not like dumbassary male war where people line up and rattle spears and shoot eachother.

You are all going to die if you call for war. I promise you that.

^^ not a threat. Just a statement of cold hard bloody facts. My bad if you feel threatened. It's not my intention. I am not worried about you bringing war. That's why "librulz" (aka moderate sane people) aren't all "OMG NO WARZ all over." We are tired of your dumb retarded shit. It would be a nice exercise routine to end you in war. I would relish it. I'm not a dumbass who's going to call for it though.
yikes
Closed Thread