Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We want a fair shake at this. We would rather be in the rotation, but you guys are hellbent on destroying us as a guild. We want to come to an agreement. 100%. But an agreement takes both sides compromising. None of which has been done on your side.

Our main concern is fairness. And Chest, you say we can enter sky, but only by your schedule. So is 5am sky raid okay with you?

Just like Dojo not getting a target for 3+ months is okay too.

This is a video game guys, remember that.
I did most of the talking with you and made it known you would be added to the end of all lists as is what we agreed on when most of R came together to discuss the rotation. Indignation was not added late. They were added to mobs from the start. Supremacy joined late and was added to the last slot for every mob they wanted to take a shot at.

No one is hell bent on destroying your guild and you indicated that you were happy with where our talk went. At any time, you could have voiced your concern with being added to the end of the lists. It wouldn't have changed anything, but you could have disputed it then and there.

Sky is a matter where all guilds have a say and you need to be persistent in the designated discussion thread to find a decent time slot.

Dojo is removed from the rotation as per your wish to remain an R FTE guild. Sorry to hear it. Best of luck to Dojo in their ambitions.
Last edited by Troubled; 02-10-2014 at 02:13 AM..
Old 02-10-2014, 06:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were invited to join the rotation when we set it up. You opted not to. Now you want in, and we added you on, in full agreement to the terms set out when we started the rotation. The same way that other guilds were added before you.

The only person you have to blame for being at the bottom of the list is yourself, for not joining in the beginning.
This!
Was just going to post about the same thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, the Sky rotation is an other issue.
But please stop screwing up Indignation on Mondays.
I'm sure you can find an agreement with others guilds to raid lower islands when they raid upper ones.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Old 02-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did most of the talking with you and made it known you would be added to the end of all lists as is what we agreed on when most of R came together to discuss the rotation. Indignation was not added late. They were added to mobs from the start. Supremacy joined late and was added to the last slot for every mob they wanted to take a shot at.

No one is hell bent on destroying your guild and you indicated that you were happy with where our talk went. At any time, you could have voiced your concern with being added to the end of the lists. It wouldn't have changed anything, but you could have disputed it then and there.

Sky is a matter where all guilds have a say and you need to be persistent in the designated discussion thread to find a decent time slot.
I pretty much agree with everything here.

Hyjal you were totally fine with the rotation and being at the bottom of the list when we were talking in vent and setting you up, how did things change for you so quickly?

You were told (at least twice from what I can remember) that the sky rotation was another beast entirely and not dependent on only class R so we couldn't negotiate that directly with you at that time but would be happy to work with the other guilds as well as yourself to see what we could do. You knew the sky deal as well, and now this?

All I can really say is I'm disappointed but I wish you well.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Well, what can I say. So at first instance, you decide to stay out of the rotations (just like you posted in P1999 main forum), now after 4 weeks and not being able to down any mobs, you come here wanting to enter the rotation.

The people are nice and let you enter, and also waste a good chunk of their time talking on vent etc. Now you say you're at the bottom of every list, well, that was the exact same treatment every other guild has, we not trying to boycott your guild or something like that. What did you expect when joining the rotation late?

Heck, I didn't even see an apologize for all the leapfrogging you tried to do. About Sky, that should be discussed in other thread, not here.

Dissapointed too when reading all this.
Last edited by rafaone; 02-10-2014 at 03:57 PM..
Old 02-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hyjal, i know a lot of people here seem to have spoken to you, spent time setting this up and welcoming you to the Rotation, Europa were among them.

However I really do not understand why a new member of the Rotation feels they should be put anywhere else then at the bottom of each list, surely that is fair? You also mention that it will be 3 months before you get a shot at anything, its not that bad, honestly i tanked when i rolled for Europa, we were near the bottom on most mobs, its been a month and were getting targets.

In addition the use of blackout windows etc have meant guilds are getting shots at mobs before their time.

I think really you need to make a choice, go C or go R. If its R, then the faster you get on it, the faster it will come round. Meanwhile go after FFA spawns?

Regarding Sky, lots of guilds have moved their schedule round in the past to accommodate guilds. Europa found it hard getting into the rotation at first, we made mistakes, but in the end communication helped us get our slot. Im sure if you decide to join the R community and live up to it, you too will get a slot.

But please spare us the drama, we have partners for that.

Briac [59 Myrmidon] - Main
Fizzil [5 Enchanter] - I dont do alts much...
Old 02-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
But please spare us the drama, we have partners for that.
Well said!
Old 02-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

I just don't see how anyone can enjoy the kind of chain CR that went down this evening in Hate.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like Dojo not getting a target for 3+ months is okay too.
Actually it would be 2 months for the 3days targets.
And there are still FFA targets each week.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Old 02-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

As Powtle and others have pointed out, if you start at the bottom, just like the rest who have joined late, you won’t have to wait 3-5 months for a target. 3 Day spawn targets will come around much faster. On top of that, you keep mentioning you wish to compete for targets, why not start honing your skills and focus on FFA targets while you wait...

There are options open to you, but the longer you wait, the longer you continue to go against the majority of the community, the less chance you have of anything positive.

Sticking with a shitty plan doesn’t make it any less shitty.

See some sense, make a positive gesture, perhaps consider declaring stopping raiding R targets for 1-2 weeks to discuss with the R community to sort out this mess before the majority to decide not to have anything to do with you, and we know how that will turn out.

Honestly I think it may be too late now, I hope not, but after what I read about occurring last night, way to go with stirring the drama some more rather than calming it down.

Briac [59 Myrmidon] - Main
Fizzil [5 Enchanter] - I dont do alts much...
Old 02-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually it would be 2 months for the 3days targets.
And there are still FFA targets each week.
In addition, when you did get the 7 day targets, you'd get like 6 kills over two weeks. Anyway, I think it's obvious that Hyjal and Doljo* just wanted a look at the list so they could go after the smaller guilds. Obviously they forgot that we are a zerg guild now!
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread