Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Okay... That doesn't really answer my question.

If you're admitting wrong doing, and conceding two mobs, because two is what the rules require (plus loot deletion assuming you haven't turned in quest pieces)... I don't understand how you can claim you've already served one of your two concessions out when the mob was already dead by the time this post was made informing everyone of your concession...

Does anyone else follow this logic? Because I'm lost.

Quote:
Q5: What about in cases where the mob dies before anyone is sure whom is at fault?
A: In some situations, it’s possible that the mob will be killed before anyone can be certain who are to blame, and so no guild will concede/forfeit. In these situations, the crime has already been committed and the offending guild should concede all the loot to the guild that was wronged, but they will also be forced to not contest for the next two spawns of that mob that is available to them. They can do this by posting in the raid discussion forum, and stating that they will not be competing for the next two spawns of that mob available to them, as well as requesting to have the loots removed. As long as the items have not been turned in, this will be accepted by the staff and not warrant a raid suspension. (Note* if the offending guilds actions effect another guild/party, but do not result in the offending guild getting the kill, they will still be expected to follow the above, except for the loot, as they wouldn’t have it) (Note* please remember items must be looted for us to have proof they existed, if an item is nodrop, a staff member can assist in the transfer to the wronged guild)
You posted after the Dain from repop was dead. So you are conceding the next two Dains available to you.

Your post is supposed to include a request to remove the loot, and will be accepted assuming the quest items have not been turned in. Dunno what this exactly means if the Dain Head was already turned in though?

The staff will assist in No Drop items being transferred to whatever guild was wronged in this situation. (The rule is somewhat unclear, I believe it's suggesting that "loot removed" means transferred to the guild wronged... However there isn't really any indication on what's done when 3+ guilds are present).

----

I understand these are somewhat newly written rules but they need to be followed and clarified where necessary by Sirken so everyone understands how to play fairly when you need to concede a target after the fact.
Last edited by Daldaen; 04-19-2016 at 03:56 PM..
Old 04-19-2016, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

BDA had no force at the Dain in question. You guys did the same as us except failed to aquire FTE (had you of gotten FTE, it would have technically been a tracker FTE). Id worry about yourself and I will deal with my petitions. I am currently talking with BDA and will amend this post if needed.

Thanks for your concern Dald!
Old 04-19-2016, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

We have no reason to concede Dain. We had one tracker who cothed another person. No matter what you call that person, he is now a second tracker. One of your three trackers got fte. I count two rules broken in that sentence.

Let's say our second tracker did get fte, we would have had the option to concede that attempt, or kill it, and be petitioned. Neither of those happened, so again, why would we have to concede a future spawn for breaking no rule. So when you guys don't get fte on a mob, will you be conceding future spawns as well?
Old 04-19-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Dald your posts seem to betray that you are actually pretty invested in this whole petition quest thing. Bda asked us to concede some dains, we obliged. When we raised the question with proof that you guys also cothed too early we were basically told that y'all were being petty and not to worry about it. Breaking the rules but failing to succeed in what you were doing doesn't negate your breaking the rules, seems like a stretch to imply otherwise. I don't even know if bda is asking y'all for a concession but either way this thread doesn't even seem to concern your guild at all at this point other than what outwardly looks like you two just trying to pick a fight for whatever reason. New raid scene is going to take some getting used to for you guys since you arnt going to be able to toss around frivolous petition threats every cycle to try and bully yourselves into extra mobs, I guess we just need a little time for the adjustment period to work itself out.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

It says right in dald's quote that if your actions didn't result in a kill then you concede and ignore the loot removal portion. So presumably since we broke the same rule they would be asking you for the same concession. Also your asking about us petitioning for removal is just you being vindictive since this entire post implies that sirken will read it and then follow up by removing the loot, why would we assume it worked in any other way? I didn't see where it told you to submit a separate petition for that part of the concession to take effect. Why are y'all in this thread at all rule lawyering a concession that is between aftermath and bda in the first place?
Old 04-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=97LRggGymcg

^ fraps if your "tracker" doing typical "tracker" things as dain pops and clearly not very obviously being an fte'er. Just so everyone can partake in this fun equally.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Aftermath will be conceding the next 2 Dains. This sets a precedent, though, that you can just follow guilds around, fraps and get concessions without even competing on the mob. For a guild that claims to hate lawyer questing, you just added a new tier.

Good luck on your Dains.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

All I'm asking is you follow the rules lol.

Trying to claim 1 of your 2 concessions on a mob whose corpse is already poofed at time of posting doesn't seem like it's following the rules.

Regarding the loot removal perhaps that's just assumed as a part of these things. But the rules state you are responsible for requesting the loot removal.

But carry on spinning away. Everyone sees through how dumb of a statement it was to try to pass off the respawn Dain as one of your two concessions. I hope you aren't immersed so much that you can't see this.
Last edited by Daldaen; 04-19-2016 at 06:08 PM..
Old 04-19-2016, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I'm asking is you follow the rules lol.

Trying to claim 1 of your 2 concessions on a mob whose corpse is already poofed at time of posting doesn't seem like it's following the rules.

But carry on spinning away. Everyone sees through how dumb of a statement it was to try to pass off the respawn Dain as one of your two concessions. I hope you aren't immersed so much that you can't see this.
You should debate it in your own concession thread where you can also follow the rules
Old 04-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

When we need to make one, I surely will.
Closed Thread