Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Aviak

Interesting case from the fraps video.

If I took a gun and shot at someone with the intent to kill, but I missed, I wouldn't be brought up on murder or homicide charges. Attempted murder perhaps? But do we have a rule here on P99 for attempted murder?

"CoThing early with the intent to FTE carries a minimum sentence of 1 Dain, and a maximum of no greater than 2 dains"

I see both sides of the issue.

~Phiren
Old 04-20-2016, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Still need a bda rep to acknowledge this concession please
Old 04-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Acknowledged. Sorry for missing your Skype messages.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Interesting case from the fraps video.

If I took a gun and shot at someone with the intent to kill, but I missed, I wouldn't be brought up on murder or homicide charges. Attempted murder perhaps? But do we have a rule here on P99 for attempted murder?

"CoThing early with the intent to FTE carries a minimum sentence of 1 Dain, and a maximum of no greater than 2 dains"

I see both sides of the issue.

~Phiren
Had Hyjal got FTE, we would have dropped it and conceded.

To get some clarification, what Dain are you conceding for? It sounds like you are saying this is because you trained BDA, which is why you asked for their acknowledgement. Detoxx told me this was for the coth incident.
Last edited by Breaken; 04-20-2016 at 02:36 PM..
Old 04-20-2016, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had Hyjal got FTE, we would have dropped it and conceded.

To get some clarification, what Dain are you conceding for? It sounds like you are saying this is because you trained BDA, which is why you asked for their acknowledgement. Detoxx told me this was for the coth incident.
It's for the coth incident.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Well then, thank you for the attempt at righting this issue, however Awakened does not accept this single Dain concession. We agree that this single concession should count as one of two, but posting concession for the other after the fact is not acceptable.

In addition, the rule states that you concede all of the loot to the guild which was wronged. That would be Awakened.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath will be conceding the next 2 Dains. This sets a precedent, though, that you can just follow guilds around, fraps and get concessions without even competing on the mob. For a guild that claims to hate lawyer questing, you just added a new tier.

Good luck on your Dains.
Next two Breaken.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well then, thank you for the attempt at righting this issue, however Awakened does not accept this single Dain concession. We agree that this single concession should count as one of two, but posting concession for the other after the fact is not acceptable.

In addition, the rule states that you concede all of the loot to the guild which was wronged. That would be Awakened.
Conceded the next two. You guys deal with it as you will. Best of luck!
Old 04-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

I apologize, I forgot about that update. Awakened accepts these two concessions, but will await item transfer. Could we get a list of items that we can expect? I assume we will need to know who to transfer them to.

Quote:
(Note* please remember items must be looted for us to have proof they existed, if an item is nodrop, a staff member can assist in the transfer to the wronged guild)
Old 04-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I apologize, I forgot about that update. Awakened accepts these two concessions, but will await item transfer. Could we get a list of items that we can expect? I assume we will need to know who to transfer them to.
BDA has not asked me for loot concession. Being the fact that you guys were just as guilty and BDA wanted to petition you as well but you gave them the same excuse you gave us, If bda wants loot conceded, I will to them. The whole "well we WOULD have conceded" does not hold any water for you unfortunately.
Last edited by Detoxx; 04-20-2016 at 04:50 PM..
Closed Thread