Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I hadn't logged in to p99 for...not even sure. 6-8 months I'll guess. Granted, I was in KC. I was at hands/BG though on a 53 monk. In about 12 hours total I got 4 fucking yellow bubs. Since I was pulling I controlled the flow of mobs. There was basically always at least one mob in camp at all times. That is just absolutely yeasty vagina exp. No wonder I stopped playing. I know KC is balls, but that's where I was and most of the mobs are 1-2 levels below me. BGs being even. Alcohol played a big part in this session and I don't think I could play this game sober anymore.
the boner killer in KC for me lately has been 2/3 of the zone is either tagged <Aftermath>, <Tempest>, or <Core>. You can't even enjoy a classic pick up group anymore on this server.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the boner killer in KC for me lately has been 2/3 of the zone is either tagged <Aftermath>, <Tempest>, or <Core>. You can't even enjoy a classic pick up group anymore on this server.
(Revelations)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK above their heads.

And that no man might raid or loot, save he that had the MARK, or the tag of the beast, or the number of his DKP.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst thread of all time. Please lock on page 999 and sticky
Define worst.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define worst.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Revelations)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK above their heads.

And that no man might raid or loot, save he that had the MARK, or the tag of the beast, or the number of his DKP.
The bible is bullshit, plagiarized from other religions before its time, in many cases almost verbatim. There is no wisdom to be found in any of the ancient texts. Deal with it.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bible is bullshit, plagiarized from other religions before its time, in many cases almost verbatim. There is no wisdom to be found in any of the ancient texts. Deal with it.
Vocal atheism is cool in 2018 apparently.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He actually was criticizing ancient texts specifically. He is a Scientologist.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wth is vocal atheist? like, as opposed to silent atheism?
Old 07-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wth is vocal atheist? like, as opposed to silent atheism?
Oh sorry you're right. Just start chatting about how religious texts are copies in a thread about why a small group of angry computer game nerds are leaving a simulated elf server for another one that doesn't hurt their feelings.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst thread of all time. Please lock on page 999 and sticky
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]