Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Default Rooting mobs in ToV

Not sure how this will change anything... will remain a coth race amongst the top guilds who have numerous coth mages set all over ToV and the ability to camp out tons of players in ToV. I for one would rather see it stay how it is vs rooted mobs. I can only imagine the time required from wiping up at vulak vs. a wipe at the entrance as well. Keep it the same or a different solution would be my vote. Really the only complaint people have with ToV is casuals not getting pixels(I am not in an upper tier raid guild). Why not one extra earthquake a month where each guild can only loot 3 dragons, this would get everyone extra pixels and all the guilds would work together to get it done quicker. It would get some smaller guilds experience, less experienced pullers in big guilds a chance to learn first hand and everyone gets loot.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Putting a cap on the amount of ToV targets that guilds can kill per cycle is really the only good option.

And really this doesn't even need GM intervention. But why should the top guild really give a shit about any other players? They have 400 mouths to feed.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Useless rules as long as no one enforce even the actual rules...
Old 04-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Give more quakes per month.

Have 1 of them make the dragons rooted or disable COTH in zone for 12 hours.

Work agreements/rules on these quakes.

Have fun

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Roots not needed. Just make them return to spawn point if they get too far away. That lets people clear trash/position the dragons without the unclassic bad cheesy zone trains/pulls.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putting a cap on the amount of ToV targets that guilds can kill per cycle is really the only good option.

And really this doesn't even need GM intervention. But why should the top guild really give a shit about any other players? They have 400 mouths to feed.
Limiting a player/guild in any way on number of raids is a terrible idea and is anti-classic. I say this as someone who was a casual on this server for 5 years and never once had a complaint that my not so popular and not so skilled guild was not getting raid targets.

Also grouping 400 individuals under the same banner because it hits your narrative is a tad unfair aint it?
Last edited by Kesselring; 04-06-2019 at 01:18 PM..
Planar Protector

I’m saying everything stays the same and on one extra EQ a month every guild can only loot 3 dragons all current rules stay the same
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roots not needed. Just make them return to spawn point if they get too far away. That lets people clear trash/position the dragons without the unclassic bad cheesy zone trains/pulls.
Thats a pretty good idea tbh.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Or we could try rotations for the first time in this server's decade-long history ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m saying everything stays the same and on one extra EQ a month every guild can only loot 3 dragons all current rules stay the same
AM would probably immediately split into 2 if not 3 guilds.
Closed Thread