Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default 3 month review

Well after starting back in December, I cant rave enough about how helpful and nice everyone has been!! this community is great. This is hands down the best MMO exp ive ever had. I have all of you to thank for it.

My simple advice to anyone new starting. PICK A CLASS AND RACE YOU LIKE!!! Screw the min max BS. Just have fun!!! I went with a Wood Elf Bard. SOOO much fun. I am addicted to the run speed, that when I tried to make another character just to see if maybe I wanted to play a rouge or caster, I just could not get past the fact they didn't have Selos. I currently will be taking a short break secondary to a deployment - I do plan and lurking the forums when I can. But when I get home its full steam ahead. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to say ''hail'', / wave, group, chat, and give my bardly advice. Miss you guys already.
Last edited by Musgo; 02-27-2018 at 05:10 PM..
Old 02-27-2018, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Default 102 month review

I started, uhhhhh 9 Octobers ago, and I think that I agree : )

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 02-27-2018, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Great to see people enjoying the journey and playing the game as it was originally intended.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great to see people enjoying the journey and playing the game as it was originally intended.
Totally agree. I found out about this server a month ago and just dinged 14 on a Druid and 14 on a Cleric. Two classes I love but two classes that got nerfed badly in the classic EQ game with POK making druids irrelevant and NPC's and Mercs making Clerics unnecessary.

But this server rocks! So glad to be here.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Kobold

My first character on the server was a bard. Got him to 50. I made a cleric after and let me tell you. Life without selos was awful! Once you get addicted to that bard speed it's hard to give it up.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:29 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

A couple more months till deployment is over. Miss you all
Old 05-23-2018, 09:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chokanson9901 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first character on the server was a bard. Got him to 50. I made a cleric after and let me tell you. Life without selos was awful! Once you get addicted to that bard speed it's hard to give it up.

I can’t imagine life without Selos
Old 05-23-2018, 07:44 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well after starting back in December, I cant rave enough about how helpful and nice everyone has been!! this community is great. This is hands down the best MMO exp ive ever had. I have all of you to thank for it.

My simple advice to anyone new starting. PICK A CLASS AND RACE YOU LIKE!!! Screw the min max BS. Just have fun!!! I went with a Wood Elf Bard. SOOO much fun. I am addicted to the run speed, that when I tried to make another character just to see if maybe I wanted to play a rouge or caster, I just could not get past the fact they didn't have Selos. I currently will be taking a short break secondary to a deployment - I do plan and lurking the forums when I can. But when I get home its full steam ahead. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to say ''hail'', / wave, group, chat, and give my bardly advice. Miss you guys already.
Ahh this is so great to hear friend!

Like you I only have love for this community, so respectful (outside whatever end game guild drama is the fodder of the week) and so darn helpful!

On my 40ish levels here all I have seen is great people having an amazing time!

I virtually sell P99 to everyone I come across the net, I sincerely wish this server lasts forever! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also good luck on your deployment man, take care!

Many hugs from the Isthmus!
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread