Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, Lemmings DO NOT jump off cliffs en masse. The footage that caused the misconception was made by a group of college students in the 60s or 70s and was actually a table they ran off and followed the setup path back on top of the table, making it seem like hundreds were committing mass suicide.

Now imagine the shooting star appearing on your screen with "The More You Know" underneath it. =)

P.S. Some of you are going to be a handful when you hit puberty. It's a 15 year old game and if it makes you feel like a badass, angry, anxious, jealous, vengeful, and especially cool, you are probably guilty of acting like a child.
Whether it stems from a Napoleanic Complex or just Butthurt Princess Syndrome the bitching, whining, accussations and trolling makes you come off as having confidence issues, low self-esteem or a poor self-perceptions.
Self-assured people with nothing to prove don't need to talk shit or be better than someone else. They definitely don't need to do it publicly so they can be seen doing it or so others can side with them against whomever.

This is the time the anti-Nihilum side has been claiming they have wanted. Let the fucking animosity die with the guild name and you will all have the opportunity to have an endgame raid scene with several guilds on relatively even terms and cordial, if not friendly, relationships with the other guilds. Some of you waited 3 years for a chance to balance the server, please do not waste it over grudges.

You all can make this server better for everyone, not just yourselves or your guilds. I've given more effort for Red's prosperity than I care to recall and together you all can do more than 100 of me with a minimal effort and some self-control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether or not everyone reads my posts are irrelevant. I am compelled to try and interject a small measure of calm and composure into what could be described as a clusterfuck of ego and delusion.

If you think I do not know what I am talking about, it is understandable to assume such. However, I have more experience in all aspects of Everquest than possibly any individual on the entirety of P99. I can practically guarantee I have more experience as my class than any person here, unless someone can top 13 years of being one class, 10 years of it without any alts, just my shaman.
The result of that time was that I have accomplished virtually everything possible in this game and therefore have no ego to boost, no pride to protect and no temper to provoke. I have no sense of greed to exploit and no one in a game is even capable of affecting my mood.

If you want Red specifically, I was here in Beta testing, made Colt, my mage, the day Red launched, Cidisius a couple days later and leveled up prior to the xp bonuses when at best there were 15 of us on in primetime unless Nihilum was raiding.
I have three 60 toons and three more in their 50s, all soloed almost 100%. All the gear I own I either camped myself or farmed pp to buy.

I have helped hundreds of people, especially necros needing spells, and given away probably 250-500k in coin and items while refusing any payment except their word to pay the kindness forward.

I have a total of 0 combined kills on all of my characters and have made friends of almost every person that ever attacked me, on both sides.

I have never betrayed anyone, never done something even slightly questionable for loot, never cheated or used an exploit, never bailed on a person or a guild and I have never treated someone with disrespect unless I was joking or given good reason.

Is that enough experience to know what I am talking about?

I may not have the self-righteousness you gained switching sides Stasis, or guilt-proof conscience of HB to bail on my own guilds, nor even the cruel streak to kill helpless newbies in Unrest on my epiced rogue a la Sickpuppy, but if you think I chose the easy path you are hilariously misinformed. It is simple to be like one of you guys, but there is no one else like me on Red. I am no better than anyone else, just nicer and less emotional with a spotless record.

I have been stabbed in real life and never felt angry or vengeful at the guy who did it. I forgave him before I got up and walked to find help. When you are capable of something like that, you might understand enough for me to care what you think of me.

TL;DR - A very short list of my experiences qualifying me to speak as a neutral party along with some amusement at the series of people with questionable or nonexistant morality suspicious of my experience. Overall it is clarification for anyone wondering if I am qualified to chastise people for immaturity and tell them what they should be doing.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sooo a meatball is commonly known as a short fat girl... riiight... I don't think there are any of those playing actively in raiding guilds, woulda been scared off by all the desperate nerds here...
Old 08-26-2014, 03:52 AM
Kobold

Retti are you still butthurt from months ago when I made you look silly and you deleted your post so no one else saw it? Or maybe when you kept claiming I sold Yawgmoth when my signature is a warning that Yawg might not be me and could attack you?

Either way, I don't click links to pictures. If my net wasn't absolute shit I still wouldn't click them. I think of linking a picture as a lack of original thoughts to articulate. It might be worth 1,000 words but you don't know because it was TL;DR for you, right?

I intentionally excluded you at first because you're not good at this and it's not really even entertaining for me. I do not like you, and never will, but I have no desire to ridicule or embarass you. I am just teasing you right now but if continue or escalate the situation I might become remarkably unpleasant.

P.S. The manner in which I speak is natural for me, the vocabulary and style are how I normally talk. I have to consciously filter my speech to be simpler and include local jargon and slang so that some people will not miscontrue it as being intentional and highly condescending.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Last edited by Cid; 08-26-2014 at 04:03 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 04:18 AM
VIP / Contributor

we touch on player harassment issues tonight on stream - http://youtu.be/S8pahwY2TGo

be nice!

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 08-26-2014, 07:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your mass texting 50+ people with jobs and kids in the AM hours, over a dispute that only involved 3 people ended up having severe consequences for you IRL ... what a shocker.

PS, I didnt do any of that shit. I instructed everyone to ignore it and block your emails.

PS PS ..relink that zelda fungi video, that shit was amazing....you fucking psycho.
yeah you see that? ain't shit gonna happen to no one
Old 08-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you were in Nihilum before you may want to consider getting together with your former guildies and making a new guild. If there's any interest in this, /petition in game.
Wow...almost seems like you could have just not disbanded our guild in the first place.
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Closed Thread