Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
Old 08-28-2019, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rare Bladefrenzy in the wild?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long did it take Book Not Up thread to kill Clue?

Over/Under on how long this thread takes to kill Dawn Believers?
It won't happen. DB is a leveling guild first and would survive just fine without the raid stuff we've more recently been doing, with a fairly small raid force. It's just been such a nice place for a whiiiile that many people stick around to progress together, like the 'ol days.

Treasure does sometimes have an effect on people though.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

A bit of a difference between a corrupt guild leader who had his dishonest hand in everything versus a (dismissed) 'raid leader' that couldn't even attend raids and made a bad call based off pixel lust.

Don't stop believing.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bahahahahhaha
Old 08-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

"Ah ferchin Vee Bee... LAWNGneck"
Old 08-29-2019, 02:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Words from the man himself, he does not like loot council btw:

"There can only be one reason ultimately and that is that the officers / loot council wish to make biased / unfair / corrupt decisions. Now whether that statement is indeed true or not that is the perception that people will come to have."

and

"...once people assume positions of power, they’re likely to act more selfishly, impulsively, and aggressively, and they have a harder time seeing the world from other people’s points of view." Dacher Keltner 2007"

and

"I have no access to the loot council and I desire no access to the loot council. As a result even though I am very good at organising and leading raids I will not be doing this."

and

"When I speak on this matter I represent several people from my local "clan" who have basically indicated to me that they will no longer be raiding because they cannot support the secret dkp system (these people are raiders from way back)."
Old 08-29-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

I dunno...
kinda sketch that it looks like DB wanted to retain Bladefrenzy until the forum post.
If I was making a list on a guild to join I think I'd scratch Dusk Believers off the list at this point. They let this dude run raids for them for over a year, obviously hording loot (look at that list!) and don't do anything about it until they're being shamed over it? Seems like a PR move removing Bladefrenzy...not because they thought it was the right thing to do.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-29-2019, 11:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno...
kinda sketch that it looks like DB wanted to retain Bladefrenzy until the forum post.
If I was making a list on a guild to join I think I'd scratch Dusk Believers off the list at this point. They let this dude run raids for them for over a year, obviously hording loot (look at that list!) and don't do anything about it until they're being shamed over it? Seems like a PR move removing Bladefrenzy...not because they thought it was the right thing to do.
Some of you guys are super fucking dense. That is a photoshop.
Old 08-29-2019, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you guys are super fucking dense. That is a photoshop.
"I insult people on a video game forum because my real life is not what I hoped it'd be"
Closed Thread