Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Go, Dog. Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ tldr
Old 09-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default There was this one time

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdoofaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How’s about another story about him? There’s gotta be another instance of something like what OP posted!
There was this one time when he looted a plate helm in HoT that didn't belong to him. Officers asked who looted it and he owned up, but then went on to explain why it was the officers fault because they didn't tell him that they were logging on another toon to loot it after nobody bid on it. And the officers should always tell Bladefrenzy what was happening. And also that they should schedule toilet breaks. And because he wasn't happy with the toilet break schedule it was therefore okay for him to loot the helm.

So, he was told he would need to either pay DKP for the helm, or MQ it for someone who was willing to pay DKP for the helm. When someone offered to pay DKP for the helm, a time was negotiated with Bladefrenzy to MQ the helm. He agreed to said time, but did not show up. He wasn't seen (on his warrior) again for some time, until he appeared as an officer and raid leader in DB. Where toilet breaks are always scheduled.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Banned

Saying fuck you Mblake81 is easier than putting on this show.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool post!
Old 09-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bladefrenzy must know the Clinton's to be able to divert attention this handily.
This might be the best post in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait for all the overt bigots to crawl back under a rock after this administration is over.

News flash, authoritarianism and most of your popular isms (facism, communism) are leftist concepts. Had you had the 'administration' you were crying for, you'd be facing more of it.

Do you understand what this means, that you people are the bigots.

Someone doesn't like YOUR view on people cutting their penis off, and you attack THEM. ;golf clap;

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdoofaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can’t people just let other folks live their lives.. we are all human and being human is complex. “Be excellent to each other.”
Because they don't let us live our lives, they constantly invade it with their absolute bullshit. If we are left alone to live our lives, that means we aren't paying attention to them. And for them that's the same as death.

Instead of fixing themselves and being happier, they suck the life and soul out of others because it's easier.

I noted that Cecily (Jeff is it, or John?) still hasn't clarified exactly how people figured out he wanted to stop being a man.

Also, for a while I figured Cecily might be one of those extremely effeminate and feminine looking men, whom, at a glance might pass as an attractive woman(with a little work).

Then I saw his picture .. sometimes these people go too far and gg themselves.
So classic it hurts.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

News flash, authoritarianism and most of your popular isms (facism, communism) are leftist concepts. Had you had the 'administration' you were crying for, you'd be facing more of it.

Do you understand what this means, that you people are the bigots.

Someone doesn't like YOUR view on people cutting their penis off, and you attack THEM. ;golf clap;

Because they don't let us live our lives, they constantly invade it with their absolute bullshit. If we are left alone to live our lives, that means we aren't paying attention to them. And for them that's the same as death.

Instead of fixing themselves and being happier, they suck the life and soul out of others because it's easier.

I noted that Cecily (Jeff is it, or John?) still hasn't clarified exactly how people figured out he wanted to stop being a man.

Also, for a while I figured Cecily might be one of those extremely effeminate and feminine looking men, whom, at a glance might pass as an attractive woman(with a little work).

Then I saw his picture .. sometimes these people go too far and gg themselves.
So classic it hurts.
Yikes. You sound really insecure. I'm sorry someone hurt you so much. Try having a little more compassion and a little less hate in your life.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

You're a tool Feniin. Same with Wonkie and Canelek.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

shuklak is a treasure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Obviously it differs from person to person, but one commonality within gender dysphoria observed by clinical psychologists is that there is no wanting to pretend, quite the opposite actually.
Fine, take pretend out of it. Wanting to be a girl with a male gene. My statement is now more accurate according to your standards.

--Still don't care.

Whatever this is, it's irrelevant. Posting more twisted shit doesn't make the earlier twisted shit anymore justifiable.

Quote:
There isn't much crossover reported between homosexuality and gender dysphoria.
Again, irrelevant. But in these forums you can't even mention anything like this without being accused of being a homophobe. And I was anyway. Predictable....

Quote:
No, they just added psychology in with the other sciences.
Which is also irrelevant to my reference that however he wants to be, he carries the Y chromosome. Deal with it.

Quote:
"The late 19th century marked the start of psychology as a scientific enterprise."
That has nothing to do with the fact that schools are lacking in teaching all sciences.

Quote:
Being more opinionated and vocal than informed doesn't make your liberal or conservative views anything to be proud of.
If you actually read the thread, I was referring to me being referred to as some hateful conservative. Keep context and stop twisting intent.

Quote:
Yes, a forum where grown men post fashion-forward elf selfies and talk advanced faerie tactics. The same men who, by the way, were all clamoring a few years ago to have Rogean turn them into unicorns. Tell me a joke, he said. Make me laugh, he said. Only one of us got to be a unicorn that day, the one with enough self-awareness to point out that we were, in fact, a joke to him.
Anecdotal stories have nothing to do with some distressed idiot derailing threads to make it all about him as the focus.

Quote:
This is RANTS & FLAMES, not RESPECT & BOUNDARIES. It actually says "enter at your own risk" underneath the title.
Rogean and Co. were referring to GAME stuff. Do you really think they were referring to a gender confused guy airing his personal shit in a thread that has nothing at all to do with the thread title? Don't believe me? Try asking him.

Quote:
because they couldn't keep it to themselves
That sums up the whole entirety of it all. He simply can't keep his personal shit to himself.

Quote:
You have my sympathy

Keep it, I don't need or want it.

Quote:
But you repeat yourself.
Damned right I do. And I will every damned time he repeats himself. If he would let it die, so would everyone else. But it's obvious he has to keep at it over and over, like he's trying to elicit support. Again, go to a tranny forum for support.

Quote:
Anyone with even a passing interest in psychology might want to read more, but the same could be said about your posts and the original stream.
Nice try at deflection. This isn't a psychology board either.

If you cannot understand how it is NOT cool to derail a thread, to make yourself the focus of the said hijacked thread, then I suggest you learn some etiquette and respect. This is not the only time he's done this. It's his MO.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 09-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
condolences.
Fox News has turned your brain to mush. My
Closed Thread