Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 06:49 AM
Large Rat

Default Clickies with instant cast spell effect can interrupt, consuming your charge(s).

https://streamable.com/scsbit

https://i.imgur.com/aA3NPXK.png

(In case you're wondering, I didn't realize I don't have to do damage to be the FTE on an NPC).

I was running towards an ancient cyclops that spawned in front of me in South Ro earlier today and was spamming my Wand of Conflagration that had one charge left on it.

I received out of range (spell failure) messages until I got closer to my target, and then I received a single out of range (melee failure) message, followed by "Your spell is interrupted." and finally, "Item is out of charges."

I've attached an image that describes how to reproduce and a video to show me reproducing it with my temperate flux staff.

This reproduction is with temperate flux staff, which has no charges. However, I confirmed that using an item with charges does indeed consume the charge when the "Your spell is interrupted." is triggered after the out of range (melee failure) message.
Last edited by andrewshifflett; 10-23-2020 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Clarification
Old 10-23-2020, 07:00 AM
Planar Protector

Confirmed as a bug indeed. Staff of Rune will consume its (only) charge upon out of range message as well.
Closed Thread