View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

No i was expecting him not to tell me a lie about a solution to a global pandemic when we were at a total chaos phase of this whole thing I'm done trying to defend this totally rational stance. And the debate wasn't what your saying it was, it was that he didn't say it at all. You guys can have it your way.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-23-2020 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-23-2020, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

People hate on Trump because they have a lot of daddy issues.

A lot.

It's that breakdown in the nuclear family with white single-parent households at like 25%, mixed-race at 40%, and black ones at 77% there's no strong orange men around. Everyone was raised by single moms; I know because all of a sudden all the playgrounds are covered in rubber and there's no way to get that nice scar any more as a 7-year old. So they see the President and they don't know what a strong orange man is supposed to act like because they never saw one. So they think he's supposed to act like their mom!

Be protective. Soothe their fears. Tell them everything is going to be alright. Here's the only truth you need; I love you and I will protect you.

I want a President like my dad. He's going to take me shooting next weekend when it's his turn to badmouth that bitch that's taking all his fucking money, no offense to me. Unless he's busy with business of course. A man has to eat.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

Peace deal #4 attained but let's keep talking about anything else. Er no, let's find a way to pretend it's no big deal. We cannot give a single inch of credit to trump for anything. Must..... find.. way.... to... oppose... orangeman

Like seriously you give presidents credit for things they do right and criticize what they do wrong. Criticizing his pandemic response is textbook monday morning quarterbacking though, and there's also no counterfactual scenario to compare it to; trump was president when it began. There's no way to run some kind of simulation where somebody else was president and see how they'd do better or worse. And at the debate, biden couldn't even articulate what his "plan" is for dealing with it. He basically just detailed things trump has already been doing, and then he said "I will have a plan!", which sort of sounds like "I don't currently have one, but I WILL, trust me! Years 48-52 of my existence in politics is when I'll really start gettin stuff done jack!". Just the most pandering generic politician horseshit ever.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah we all know what a big military threat Sudan was to Israel ....

I wonder what concessions we granted? Darfur? Only time will tell
Old 10-23-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone took Donald Trumps scientific interpretation of some briefing that is dumbed down as if he is a credible source claiming if only we could inject disinfectant into our lungs as an actual suggestion. The person who does this should in fact inject bleach because they are stealing air from capable brains.
So you’re saying people shouldn’t listen to Trump? I’m glad you agree he shouldn’t be president

See you on Election Day. Just kidding, I’m not poor, obese, or a redneck
Old 10-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we all know what a big military threat Sudan was to Israel ....

I wonder what concessions we granted? Darfur? Only time will tell
Haha! There he is! The guy who simply had to find a way to downplay it, I literally predicted it. If obama had done it, boy oh boy you'd have a list of reasons why it's totallllly awesome! Being an expert and everything in middle eastern relations.

The point is there has been massive unrest in the middle east for the last 60 years you doofus, mitigating it in any way is a tremendously good thing. Dear lord.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

This sums up trumps entire 2020 domestic platform.

As far as the whole peace deal goes Doug, crack the bible and click on the video in this post again. They're extremely related. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(edit: I remain ignorant and hopeful about what is actually going to happen in the ME right now.)
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-23-2020 at 07:30 PM..
Old 10-23-2020, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha! There he is! The guy who simply had to find a way to downplay it, I literally predicted it. If obama had done it, boy oh boy you'd have a list of reasons why it's totallllly awesome! Being an expert and everything in middle eastern relations.

The point is there has been massive unrest in the middle east for the last 60 years you doofus, mitigating it in any way is a tremendously good thing. Dear lord.
I voted for McCain in 2008 and Trump in 2016. Hated Obama, because he didn’t hold anyone accountable after the financial crisis and he was elected overwhelmingly based on that event

Peace with Sudan is utterly inconsequential. The UAE and eventual peace with Saudi Arabia both matter, but if you haven’t noticed turkey is the one currently causing Middle East instability. They need to be removed from NATO, these moves trump and Pompeo are making help Israel but do very little to stop violence in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, four countries that we broke by our intervention
Old 10-23-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Also, Armenia is worth more than every Muslim and Jew on planet earth. Pompeo is a conservative Christian (allegedly), why no concern about western civ and Christian genocide? Mostly because you guys are completely full of shit, not actually conservative, and couldn’t care less about the future, the past, the debt, or any conservative ideas, you just like your hero Donald Trump. He really could shoot someone in the face and y’all would say that person deserved it
Old 10-23-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

I know nothing about this stuff but I mean like, if I wanted to get the world to go to war in the middle east again, declaring peace, getting everyone to agree to it, then there not actually being peace... would be a good reason to send in more troops to remove those few outliers? I scare of this. Ignorant and scare. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] make fun all you want but I scare.
Closed Thread