Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Well, she spawned on green 2-3 weeks after the server went live and have no idea why she would be removed as I'm pretty sure she is pre-kunark, She didn't drop anything of note the two times I killed her personally though.
Old 03-18-2020, 09:47 AM
Banned

She was around until Qwinn popped, who knows now.
Old 04-28-2020, 10:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Can anyone confirm if she was removed or if her spawn is broken on green? Spent 6 hours last night with a friend trying to find her or her PH and never saw it. Tried everything we could, including pet tracking. Would search for an escaped splitpaw gnoll and confirmed one was up. Would kill the "hermit" escaped splitpaw gnoll (the one that is not on qwinn / narra tannith's spawn), and then pet track again, and there would be no an escaped splitpaw gnoll, Narra Tanith, or brother qwinn. We never saw anything spawn, return home, or anything. I logged on my bard on blue and found her instantly and was able to find her exact path and respawn time, and she just isn't there on Green.

What is going on with this mob?
Old 04-29-2020, 01:16 AM
Aviak

Spent a lot of time in SK on my ranger in South end. I would always kill wandering gnolls for faction. Never saw Narra on track. I assumed she spawned in a different part of the zone or had a trigger that wasn't met. For reference in South end Marik was constantly spawning, Groi constantly spawning if PHs are killed, Synger was pretty rare, Gnashmaw was even more rare, etc.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

I submitted a bug report. If anyone else has more evidence than the Allakhazam link I posted on page 1, please add it.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:18 PM
Aviak

I have looked for her and not seen her also. I had wondered if something was off with the spawn.
Old 04-29-2020, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

I have her in my pet tracking button and have spent oodles of time on Green.SK. Killed plenty of escaped gnolls as well. I've never seen Narra, pre or post Qwinn.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

The two times I saw her she was walking near the zone edge toward KFC from the river, about 1/3 of the way to KFC. But ya that's actually where I'd usually see qwinn, too. So maybe she did get zapped.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Aviak

Looks like this got some attention and got fixed! I wonder what other named mobs should be spawning but aren't that my ranger could have been tracking.
Closed Thread