Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Aviak

Default Mezz Level Caps broken/bugged in The Hole?

At level 56 enchanter grinding exp with a group in The Hole, I observed the following:
  • Mobs 52 and lower: Can be mezzed with ~95% success
  • Mobs 53 and higher: Cannot be mezzed with any mez spell. Resist rate 100%

I was able to confirm this over several hours of play and hundreds of mez casts. There are a variety of mobs which can spawn with a range of levels from 46-54, including rock golems, warders, revenants, etc. Some are easily mezzable, and some are 100% resistant to mezz. They can be rooted but not mezzed. To confirm it wasn't just RNG results, I was rooting and repeatedly attempting to mez, and/or repeatedly attempting to mez while the group was killing the target. Results = 100% resist rate on mobs 53 and higher (i.e. max hits of 152 or more), across over 100 mezz attempts. This is not RNG.

All the lower level mez spells are supposed to be level-capped at level 55, and Glamour of Kintaz at 57. So any or all of them should theoretically be usable.

This is either a bug, or a design element of the zone.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Kobold

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_rock_golem

The higher level rock golems are unmezzable/uncharmable. Not sure if a bug but that is how it always was on blue.

Not sure about the ghosts which also go higher level. I figured it was a special property of the rock golems.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Banned

It’s ghosts too, bard mez doesn’t work on any of these mobs either have to just snare or root CC them basically
Last edited by Zipity; 01-06-2021 at 06:12 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by conoutoftrol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/A_rock_golem

The higher level rock golems are unmezzable/uncharmable. Not sure if a bug but that is how it always was on blue.

Not sure about the ghosts which also go higher level. I figured it was a special property of the rock golems.
Thanks, I guess I just re-confirmed what the wiki apparently already knew.
Closed Thread