Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 04:24 PM
Banned

Default Thinking of going enchanter again on green

Hey Guys!

So, enchanter is one of my favorite classes (just after Paladin) and I have played one

quite a bit on the blue server (pretty close to my epic!!) She is a high elf who is

agnostic

But on green, I liked to go on a route that is not much traveled. So I decided on a human

but I want to go non-agnostic. Which seems like a bad choice. But which deities seem

to be the safest bet for an enchanter? And it would also be pretty cool to be an evil

worshipping enchanter.

TLDR: going enchanter again on green (got on one blue) want to roll a human don't want agnostic what religion is safest bet =)

Thank you!
Old 11-30-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Bertoxx for uniqueness.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Go find out what religions you can even pick as a human enchanter and post em.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Innoruk! It’s time to spread the hate. Also human Innoruk is very faction neutral at base but you can choose to be as evil as you want. As an enchanter you can be OH so evil.

You’ll have very solid charisma but sucky mana starting out. I’m sure you know this but best bet will be to focus on plus mana items after charisma.

I usually recommend enchanters prioritize Charisma>HP>mana but this could be an exception.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

One of the huge perks to playing an evil character is you can slaughter the goodie goodies for exp/plat/items without thinking twice about the faction hits. You just are limited on town access, But enchanter get's illusions and faction spells, So they're practically double dipping.

Human Enchanter can be Agnostic, Bertoxxulous, Erollisi Marr, Innoruuk, Karana, Mithaniel Marr or Rodcet Nife

If you want to be an evil human, Innoruuk in my opinion is the way to go. Neriak will be your Freeport and you'll still be able to fix your North Freeport faction for banking/guards.

You can also do human cultural crafting, making Antonian Javelin and Innoruuk Plate Armour .
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-30-2020 at 09:41 PM..
Old 11-30-2020, 11:04 PM
Banned

Mith Marr so you can make fancy pink armor!
Old 11-30-2020, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the huge perks to playing an evil character is you can slaughter the goodie goodies for exp/plat/items without thinking twice about the faction hits. You just are limited on town access, But enchanter get's illusions and faction spells, So they're practically double dipping.

Human Enchanter can be Agnostic, Bertoxxulous, Erollisi Marr, Innoruuk, Karana, Mithaniel Marr or Rodcet Nife

If you want to be an evil human, Innoruuk in my opinion is the way to go. Neriak will be your Freeport and you'll still be able to fix your North Freeport faction for banking/guards.

You can also do human cultural crafting, making Antonian Javelin and Innoruuk Plate Armour .
Ultimate fashionquest as evil enchanter with epic + miragul robe + red orb hand

thingy

think I'll go with innoruuk for cool points

plus if I need spells I can always hop on my druid and buy it for her =)
Old 12-13-2020, 12:08 AM
Aviak

That's what is so nice about having a druid for drop transfers of spells/goods. Especially great when you are levelling a ranger in spots not close to fletching resupply!
Old 12-13-2020, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Human inny isn’t that special. Unless you’re a cleric. Go bert for having by far the coolest guild hall in the game
Closed Thread