Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol that thier green guild got disbanded
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Sarnak

Ironic coming from a guild with many members who are openly racist and transphobic. Imagine putting up with this so you can kill dragons on a 22 year old elf sim.

DMO got disbanded for less.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

I like it
Old 03-02-2021, 05:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic coming from a guild with many members who are openly racist and transphobic. Imagine putting up with this so you can kill dragons on a 22 year old elf sim.

That's what I find funny. When I started on this server I was trying to make a lgbtq+ only guild. But then I found out nirgon was playing on this server and convinced me to fold that idea into dmo. And we did. Dmo is I think the most lgbqt+ guild on the server. Openly atleast. That's why I think it's funny we got banned for racism. All of us are from differing political views but none of us are actually hateful.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I find funny. When I started on this server I was trying to make a lgbtq+ only guild. But then I found out nirgon was playing on this server and convinced me to fold that idea into dmo. And we did. Dmo is I think the most lgbqt+ guild on the server. Openly atleast. That's why I think it's funny we got banned for racism. All of us are from differing political views but none of us are actually hateful.
Yea. I found DMO strange in that there was no evidence or examples given of racism. Whereas Vanquish has members amongst all ranks who are actually hateful towards LGBT. I suppose since it's a predominantly American community, racism is taken a lot more seriously than LGBT hate? I don't know.

It's a strange feeling to find out many of your old friends probably actually hated you. And then there are others who are apologists for actual hate which is just as bad. What I don't understand is how they would have expected me to ever stick around and put up with that.

Though I think some of it is what people will say when they don't think there are any LGBT in their guild. I refuse to believe there aren't any in a guild Vanquish's size.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Ban Appeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time to play....star wars bros.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Well you could whine about people existing who don't like you, simultaneously damaging your own reputation with bystanders and improving the hater's, or maybe... Act like a normal human being and defend your dignity when it actually needs to be and cut down anyone who fucks with you publicly. Dunno.

*barks*
Old 03-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meme says 95 but was true in 75, 65, 55, 45 ... back when Tide was used for laundry not a delicacy in pod form.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg words.jpg (38.0 KB, 94 views)
Old 03-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Skeleton

Umm excuse me..?,.. It is LGBTQIA+ now.. get it right.
Closed Thread