Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda hope we never speak again. Ugh
Cecily, I don't know how I can communicate it more clearly or emphatically. Sometimes people go their separate ways. You should absolutely hope we don't speak again. I will never be able to engage you in a healthy way. It will always be unproductive. Sometimes you must take your lessons and move on.

We aren't friends. This isn't cute, it isn't an argument, it is *years* of stalking to the extent that the only purpose your forum account serves is to stalk me. The people around who knew you have been silent out of politeness, or kindness, or whatever, but -- have you noticed how chilled everyone here has become toward you?

What you are doing is not normal. I don't say that as a purveyor of conformity. It is indecent, sick, childlike. Disturbing to the eye. Please, just stop. It's over.

Yes, I said similar things about Asteria when she stalked me for years after I no longer felt comfortable meeting with her IRL. You have similar psychologies, from my POV. Asteria is demonstrably paranoid-schizophrenic. Don't you understand? I am not running a campaign. There is no campaign. There are no followups when you are not around and engaging with me directly -- none. There is no "defense". You are the aggressor.

I am such a fool for writing that. Goodbye.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-24-2021 at 05:29 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily, I don't know how I can communicate it more clearly or emphatically. Sometimes people go their separate ways. You should absolutely hope we don't speak again. I will never be able to engage you in a healthy way. It will always be unproductive. Sometimes you must take your lessons and move on.

We aren't friends. This isn't cute, it isn't an argument, it is *years* of stalking to the extent that the only purpose your forum account serves is to stalk me. The people around who knew you have been silent out of politeness, or kindness, or whatever, but -- have you noticed how chilled everyone here has become toward you?

What you are doing is not normal. I don't say that as a purveyor of conformity. It is indecent, sick, childlike. Disturbing to the eye. Please, just stop. It's over.

Yes, I said similar things about Asteria when she stalked me for years after I no longer felt comfortable meeting with her IRL. You have similar psychologies, from my POV. Asteria is demonstrably paranoid-schizophrenic. Don't you understand? I am not running a campaign. There is no campaign. There are no followups when you are not around and engaging with me directly -- none. There is no "defense". You are the aggressor.

I am such a fool for writing that. Goodbye.
Old 03-24-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

This conversation doesn't involve you, Ms. Kitty cat meow meow.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Hey I would like to just put this out in public, not mentally well this week. Diet real shitty, highly stressed and depressed, and multiple addiction withdrawals slamming me at the point in time you got under my skin. Exercised. Ate some protein. Mentally better space atm. Sorry to break our ceasefire and I apologize for being a bitch.

@J. Not you Nexii.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-24-2021 at 09:14 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Get some rest, even if you can't sleep. It does the brain good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-25-2021, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Truscum is 1 word that replaces 10000 word girl arguments
Old 03-25-2021, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

I like how you learn new words and try to use them. Can you explain how that word applies?
Old 03-25-2021, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truscum is 1 word that replaces 10000 word girl arguments
sorry but medical transition matters. I'm sorry this bothers you. I am quite polite and open even to meeting "identifiers", and wouldn't advocate any discrimination toward them or whatever if i had any power. Their results and public perception will be about commensurate with the depth of their transition efforts, kind of self policing. But it is obvious that there is a difference between their category and mine, although the language does not exist to express it politely.

your incessant transphobic comments to me should stop for more than a few days before you feel you have a leg to stand on with this, particularly in reference to an engagement which is me trying to deactivate a multiyear stalker and obsessive who leverages something absolutely heinous IRL she has made her self connected to in attempt to torment me, which you know. So you also know, this entity even followed up again in PMs after all you read here in a "show warmth, ask again for phone number" mode. Deranged aggressive humans in a male hormonal configuration who stalk and manipulate and abuse women and move constantly to be close to them after clear rejection, shielding themselves from group revulsion with female identity, will be called out by people including me.

I'm not the fucking hormone cops checking papers here and I'm not arguing politics, I am the subject of a 3 year harassment campaign accurately characterizing a person who incessantly abuses and tries to get close to me. And frankly, I would be right to say whatever the fuck I feel like saying if it might get her off of me. And you have every fact at hand to understand that.

How you could feel just in popping a virtue boner while publicly attacking me for my conduct in this interaction is completely beyond me. I would have expected you to be the only one privy to the facts of this and not too sick and compulsively sadistic (magnetaress) to egg it on. To characterize this interaction as an argument is completely disgusting too and reinforces the frame of reference this stalker clings to in order to continue its obsession. You don't argue with a person who is mugging, assaulting, or incessantly following you around - you scream at them or something. You minimize and knowingly contribute to the problem just like magnetaress, and carelessly frame this as some sort of dispute between friends when you know what it really is. You're a huge disappointment doing none of the three of us any favors and stirring shit while you stand up for right. Keep your next "n-word pass" transphobic dogshit for me in your mouth, after all there is nothing else intimate about our acquaintance.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-25-2021 at 06:09 AM..
Old 03-25-2021, 06:28 AM
Banned

bleh guess ive been griefed off this board awhile. juris told me to stop. pokesan ur dumb. maerilith ur a sharp toothed cannibal.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-25-2021 at 06:38 AM..
Old 03-25-2021, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry but medical transition matters. I'm sorry this bothers you. I am quite polite and open even to meeting "identifiers", and wouldn't advocate any discrimination toward them or whatever if i had any power. Their results and public perception will be about commensurate with the depth of their transition efforts, kind of self policing. But it is obvious that there is a difference between their category and mine, although the language does not exist to express it politely.

your incessant transphobic comments to me should stop for more than a few days before you feel you have a leg to stand on with this, particularly in reference to an engagement which is me trying to deactivate a multiyear stalker and obsessive who leverages something absolutely heinous IRL she has made her self connected to in attempt to torment me, which you know. So you also know, this entity even followed up again in PMs after all you read here in a "show warmth, ask again for phone number" mode. Deranged aggressive humans in a male hormonal configuration who stalk and manipulate and abuse women and move constantly to be close to them after clear rejection, shielding themselves from group revulsion with female identity, will be called out by people including me.

I'm not the fucking hormone cops checking papers here and I'm not arguing politics, I am the subject of a 3 year harassment campaign accurately characterizing a person who incessantly abuses and tries to get close to me. And frankly, I would be right to say whatever the fuck I feel like saying if it might get her off of me. And you have every fact at hand to understand that.

How you could feel just in popping a virtue boner while publicly attacking me for my conduct in this interaction is completely beyond me. I would have expected you to be the only one privy to the facts of this and not too sick and compulsively sadistic (magnetaress) to egg it on. To characterize this interaction as an argument is completely disgusting too and reinforces the frame of reference this stalker clings to in order to continue its obsession. You don't argue with a person who is mugging, assaulting, or incessantly following you around - you scream at them or something. You minimize and knowingly contribute to the problem just like magnetaress, and carelessly frame this as some sort of dispute between friends when you know what it really is. You're a huge disappointment doing none of the three of us any favors and stirring shit while you stand up for right. Keep your next "n-word pass" transphobic dogshit for me in your mouth, after all there is nothing else intimate about our acquaintance.
The irony of Cecily being upset at me for playing an obviously fictional character in fictional settings, while pretending to be a transitioning female in real life is hilarious. Imagine thinking that stalking for years after a few-month casual friendship is anything but super creepy and obsessive.

While Cassawary is just triggered by everything it would seem. Needs a healthy dose of something called the real world, if only every little thing didn't trigger so badly that he can't get out. Hiding inside and going down the incel path is not going to end in a very happy life.