Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you say is "worst" I say is BEST. Prove you can succeed without depending on slightly higher starting stats or better faction. Gear and quests can fix all, if you don't totally suck. Min/maxers are the worst, I would rather group with a skilled person who can overcome a bit of a challenge, versus someone so lame that they will die repeatedly unless they are playing a "superior" race/class/pathos combo
I have different thinking but arrive at a similar place. Improving your character is fun. Starting with the worst character, you have most room for improvement, ergo most fun.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:34 AM
Banned

Ogres will always have terrible AGI, and even worse charisma, ergo, the worst race. All the time, for every class/race/combo
Old 04-22-2021, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. There's a ton of terrible ogre wars.

Every DE war is elite.
Most of the warriors I see die are ogres. How often do I see Allishya die? Rarely!
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 04-22-2021, 03:27 PM
Banned

everything that isnt human
Old 04-22-2021, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

half elf druid karana
Old 04-23-2021, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Many appreciated ideas. I think I may utilize a mix of them and do... half-elf rogue... with all points into cha and an evil deity just to make my life harder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the warriors I see die are ogres. How often do I see Allishya die? Rarely!
Well you generally need to tank harder stuff in order to risk death.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzerei84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many appreciated ideas. I think I may utilize a mix of them and do... half-elf rogue... with all points into cha and an evil deity just to make my life harder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cha is the min max for rogue. It lets you talk your way out of trouble and fence stolen goods for the best price.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone choosing DE rogue because the mask is wrong. Anyone choosing DE rogue because base stats is misguided. You don't need to click a mask because you're already beautiful. Wood elf rogues, another bad choice, were the majority of high end rogues on Blue for years because they're pretty and they could survive anything as it was. Stats.. do.. not... matter for rogues. That's why God made shamans. And if you can survive VP that long with a "bad" choice rogue, it follows you can get the best in slot 15svall ROBE from Phara'dar on your terrible dark rogue which literally everyone is jealous of, particularly other rogue races that can't wear it.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

I rolled Ariaelle as a male DE.

For the ez access to the best city. Banded looks good.

Chain bikinis are sexist. Not sexy. I couldn't do it.

Access to Dwarven cultural.

I would've rolled female if I coulda got the males chain robe look and wasn't eternally cursed with assless chaps.

Barbs are gross.

I already have half a dozen half elves & 2 more planned.

I hate wood elfs and their dumb city.

Also gnomes are, like, really weird.

Halflings are fat and hairy.

Dwarves are cool but too well liked and too short for me.

Humans are 109% blind. It's so horrible. And human female chain isn't even sexist it's just plain terrifying.

At least I'm not KoS to trolls and Ogres.
Last edited by starkind; 04-24-2021 at 02:23 PM..
Closed Thread