Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 10:51 AM
Aviak

Default Killing Stanos

So, Im a 54 Rogue and I want to round out my mask collection (as much as I can that is cause I'm never getting barb mask and lets not talk about gnome masks)

I was wondering if any guilds on server go after Stanos and can I join?

OR is there anyone who knows the pull that can teach me and my friends (I raid with Lighthouse) so that we can get together a night of Stanos killing fun

OR is there any interest in a night were the server bards and rogues come together to get a bunch of heads?

Thoughts? Thanks!

From a hopeful High Elf Rogue
Old 04-21-2021, 02:03 PM
Aviak

My former guild and I had a Stanos night a few weeks ago. We ended up w 2 kills w no Head drops unfortunately. We were low numbers and spent a good portion of the night setting up the pull/learning and fine tuning the fight. I’d like to get another night of Stanos killing in myself as I still need his head for my Rogues mask. I’d be willing to share what I learned w you to help speed things along. Send me a PM w your in game name. If others are interested can post here as well.
Old 04-21-2021, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

why even pull it? just harmo everything around him, spawn, and kill?
Old 04-21-2021, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Great idea! <Castle> would be interested in teaming up to collect some Stanos heads for our rogues/bards. I'd be happy to tank on my 60 warrior.

If demand isn't too intense, maybe we could do a server-wide open Stanos farm for a few hours a week where we get a crew together and let any rogues/bards over a certain level random.

Hold on, I just realized this is for Blue server. XD I do NOT have a 60 warrior to help with there - just a 55 wizard. However! I will share this with <Castle> Blue and see if they're interested.
Last edited by Videri; 04-21-2021 at 02:38 PM..
Old 04-21-2021, 02:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneReign3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My former guild and I had a Stanos night a few weeks ago. We ended up w 2 kills w no Head drops unfortunately. We were low numbers and spent a good portion of the night setting up the pull/learning and fine tuning the fight. I’d like to get another night of Stanos killing in myself as I still need his head for my Rogues mask. I’d be willing to share what I learned w you to help speed things along. Send me a PM w your in game name. If others are interested can post here as well.
In game name:

Arior is my rogue

Ellykk is my monk

Can also occasionally find me on Sparkee my wizzy
Old 04-21-2021, 02:29 PM
Kobold

I'd be down for this. I remember seeing a Stanos farm back when I was level 25ish and wondering what they were up to. Would be fun!
Old 04-21-2021, 02:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why even pull it? just harmo everything around him, spawn, and kill?
cause I've heard he does a zone wide summon

Honestly never done the fight so I don't have ANY idea of the mechanics behind it...was hoping someone with some knowledge would pop up and help out!

High Elves for all!
Old 04-21-2021, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Arior is correct, once aggroed Stanos does a zone wide shout aggroing tons of his buddies to the loc of his initial aggro, thus requiring some trickery to avoid that train. We were able to single pull him to Kith zone line w the way we did it, but took a few different people performing specific roles to make it happen. Itll make more sense once I show you in game.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Also, he's not a pushover by any means. We will need a minimum 3 cleric chain, a Defensive Warr, and lots of melee dps as he is unslowable and immune to almost everything in addition to having insane regen so everyone /q'ing at the end to avoid faction will usually result in a failed attempt.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneReign3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, he's not a pushover by any means. We will need a minimum 3 cleric chain, a Defensive Warr, and lots of melee dps as he is unslowable and immune to almost everything in addition to having insane regen so everyone /q'ing at the end to avoid faction will usually result in a failed attempt.
What faction are they trying to avoid getting?

Sounds like a vindi lvl mob
Closed Thread