Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it matter? But IIRC, none.
Yea it matters because that's a broken mechanic of this server
Old 07-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Charming planar mobs and hasting them is a broken mechanic?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

I believe the main complaint is that charm was originally so overpowered that it was trivial. Nowadays mobs will still break charm and it's bad if it happens in the middle of a fight.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it matter? But IIRC, none.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules are rules. It doesn't matter how many days WI sits there, if they fail the roll call (a rule I personally think is crap, btw) then they lose the mob if the other guild can make the roll call.

What is so stupid is that WI didn't get steam rolled even when they failed the roll call, and yet their leadership is whining. The people you are dealing with aren't carebears and, sadly for the wI membership, I think you can expect a very different reaction from now on with IB due to your whine-fest.

The rules have published on this forum so that any player can read them. There are level 1 new players running around that are more familiar with the rules apparently than the WI leadership.

The raid rules on this server are just not good. The players are responsible for this, not the Devs. Change the rules!
What the fuck is this bullshit drivel?

I am, and always have been, fully aware of the SERVER raid rules as mandated by his holiness Nilbog. That is my ONLY obligation as a player on this server. PERIOD.

I have not whined in any place anywhere on any of these threads. I have thanked IB for adhering to the SERVER rules and not using player created rules as an excuse to violate server rules and steamroll us. I have shown no attitude towards IB other than appreciation.

As I've stated elsewhere, now that I am aware of some player created rules, I will read them. I may or may not agree to abide by them, depending on what they say.

Yes, this post shows attitude.

Skope: now that I know you are Kibober, it explains so much. Did you enjoy chilling on the ledge with us for the last few days? I guess you were hanging out hoping to see us fail... Sorry to disappoint!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Banned

You failed the way i knew you'd fail, hence why i was there. I knew you wouldn't meet the roll call and you didn't, and now that you understand that you probably never will you're now contemplating whether or not you "agree" with what everyone else apparently agrees with, including the GMs.

Would you have seen a divinity force when naggy popped if IB wasn't there? Yes.

Would you have been gifted naggy after failing a roll call? You've gotta be kidding yourself...
Old 07-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Banned

I'd like to add in the fact that Bumamgar sees his guild fit in developing a new raid rule system by speaking with IB and DA but apparently doesn't seem to know the rules himself.

Honestly dude, quit provoking me in RnF. I provoked you in general, i won't deny it, but you're here doing the exact thing you were accusing me of except I actually have a valid case whereas yours is playing the dumb-card.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to add in the fact that Bumamgar sees his guild fit in developing a new raid rule system by speaking with IB and DA but apparently doesn't seem to know the rules himself.
To my knowledge DA has not been in any serious discussions with IB or WI about new raid rules.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Banned

It's been outted, Loke. whether you know it or not it happened.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been outted, Loke. whether you know it or not it happened.
Considering I'm an officer of DA and probably the person who handles DA's affairs with other guilds the most - I think I would know if we were creating a new set of rules. There have been ideas thrown around in casual conversation, but DA has not been a part of anything more than that.
Closed Thread