Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=I LOL when I see Paladins grouping in those level ranges.
Why's it funny to see someone grouping, on a group-friendly character, during the level range when the class is at its relative strongest vs level-appropriate content? There's more to EQ besides achieving maximum experience rates.

Gustoo: It isn't just for healing after a battle, it can also be used (in conjunction with root) to heal during a battle and keep going a lot longer than a Paladin could go if he were limited solely by his mana bar. There are other uses for it besides. It works very nicely on a Shaman for example as a means of feeding him health for cannibalize.

Danth
Old 12-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

I found my DW helm use 59+ went down substantially. Celestial Cleansing is amazing and quick casting. Most people try to have potg on 24/7 so Daring won’t land and even if it would resolution is longer lasting and almost twice the hps. Comparatively besides healing uses I click the BP on every non-tank I can find and it usually sticks. That and Divine Strength adds over 500hps for 7 gold and very little mana. Definitely noticeable on a caster.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

A workaround to the reagent issue for DWBP is to get bound in a zone that has both a bank and a merchant that sells jaspers. Felwithe or FV are probably the best, with the shortest distance between both afaik. After running out of jaspers, you can always just take a duel death and get rezzed back with multiple stacks.
Closed Thread