Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't this just merging blue and green with extra steps?
It's just slavery with more steps.
Old 11-15-2019, 09:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AegnorP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Randomize it to drop from any level appripriate mob, a la Box of Abu Kar!
Perfect.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Teal and green merging is gonna have a far greater "anti classic" effect than blue and green merging
This is a good point. Maybe the drop rate of manastones needs to be halved from what it is currently to maintain classic drop rate integrity? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of bad ideas in here
Old 11-16-2019, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Manastone has two key words in it. Man and stone, so be a fucking man and get some stones. Neckbeard your drop and end this daily thread trend of crying about pixels and how the big kids aren't letting you play.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_Bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone has two key words in it. Man and stone, so be a fucking man and get some stones. Neckbeard your drop and end this daily thread trend of crying about pixels and how the big kids aren't letting you play.
Seriously tired of all these crybabies who are used to insta wow rewards, pretending like they didn't know EQ was CLASSIC. This is EQ, THIS is why we play here. THIS is not for your average gamer IF you want to play at the HIGHEST level possible.

The great thing is that you don't have to play at the highest level to have fun, and infact more fun can be had just playing the game casually and not being a basketcase.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so confused by something.

Personally, I don't see manastone as a great item, but apparently many people disagree with me, and that is fine. That's not the thing that confuses me.

What confuses me, is the idea that people don't want more useful items.

I appreciate green is about the journey and starting fresh so things are different. That's not what blue is about, though: its an end of life server. I don't even care if it's not me that has the manastones on blue; it's a team game of players versus environment. The better equipped the players are as a whole the better it is for me and the more content is open for me to take part in.

Like, if I was on a Vox raid on blue, I'd definitely rather the cleric had a manastone. Lets get some bards their epics!

What reason is there to not want other people to have better pixels?
They dont want manastones to roll into blue because they think they are somehow special that they have something that no one can ever get again
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly just grind something that doesn't require staying awake for 3 days and buy one later.
Closed Thread