Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Menden is cool. Braknar aka Fatnar was a real piece shit. Fucked me out of WuTang twice
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-12-2020, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden is cool. Braknar aka Fatnar was a real piece shit. Fucked me out of WuTang twice
Braknar was a saint, you shut your dirty mouth!
Old 05-12-2020, 06:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Why do people make these posts?
Old 05-12-2020, 08:05 AM
Fire Giant

because they are mentally unstable mhfleming92, and EQ is their drug, that their addicted 2. So when you take it away, its a huge down whirl spiral. Whats funny is the amount of these post have really gone up last 2 weeks. Gms are hammering down.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Dude. There aren't any GMs in Minecraft.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't be surprised if they were somehow scanning/reading anything you have in the background going on such as browser/tab history as well when you are connected to the p1999 servers. Soon as I uninstalled EQ and removed the p1999 file data and folder, did a spyware/malware scan and it found some weird shit - before the uninstall the scans never found anything....

Main toons were Shaman Toeking and Necro Taints. GM Menden is a cuck, sorry to say it but he is. Gets his wiggles off making people /random for disputed camps then waits in OOC like a rat as well as reads private tells between players to further pixel hall monitor the shit out of everyone. 2nd encounter with him, nothing crazy, basic train/camp dispute - says he knows about my second account/toon, will make a point to nuke that account as well, even though its not even related in any way to incident or other account...but whatever I can only feel pity and sorry for whatever golum like creature Menden actually is in real life. Makes sense the full on autists, basement dwellers and poopsockers graduate into egomaniac powertripping GMS, similar to turning the prisons into prison guards.

Any players along the way that I had good times with and shared on EQ knowledge/lore that I unfortunately will not longer be able to communicate with - Foromin, Totyns, Venum, Lanlenya, Fabion, Yendel, Urrsilla, Ogore, Chantela and her son, Heknows, Blacktoe and all my Toe-minions and anyone else that I grouped/xped/adventured with.

All in all though I do want to thank Cuckface Menden for his powertrippin golumlike tendencies - Got back into kickboxing/lifting/running. Weather is beautiful, next several days looking like -

Thu
Clear
81°
64°

Fri
Clear throughout the day.
74°
61°

Sat
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
72°
60°

Sun
68°
56°

Mon
70°
56°

Tue
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
68°
56°

Wed
70°
56°

Thu
73°
57°

Also going through my PS4 collection I didn't touch with games like Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Dragon Age Inquisition, Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher series etc.

Never got to try WoW classic relaunch either, got dual 1080GTXs with an AMD 1950x Threadripper just sitting here and never got to play WoW full settings at launch, can finally see some of my favorite zones like Tanaris/Ashenvale/Ungoro in full 2K glory with 120FPS/60HZ on Gsync monitor.

Pixel worship is a sickness and the GMS/Guides are as much as inmates of emulatedNorrath as the NPCs/PCs they rule over. Glad to be free.

RIP Toeking Level 31 Shaman.
RIP Taints Level 32 Necro.
My poor boys got nuked before they could even really spread their wings.

Goodbye.
Way to name and shame a buncha folks you were friends with... All I want to do now is avoid grouping with people you enjoyed grouping with.... And that's your fault now. Anyways, go outside dude. Been here for 4 years, and I've never had to petition.. Look at you go.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Wow those nasty tells on page two. That’s a bit uncalled for I think...
Old 05-12-2020, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All in all though I do want to thank Cuckface Menden for his powertrippin golumlike tendencies - Got back into kickboxing/lifting/running.
He "got back into" three physical activities within hours of being suspended. It's been almost a week now. Imagine how ripped this fine specimen must be after all this time has passed.
Old 05-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

OP seemed like a decent enough dude and had a nice gaming rig and other toys. Had friends and seems articulated and schooled but if those tells were how you play I’m sorry, that’s sad. My girlfriends 10 yr old daughter throws bitch fits like that over stupid shit... I’d say grow up a bit and don’t freak over pixels. Move on. Good luck in WoW, it’s a fun game, be nice!
Old 05-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the hate on Sirken for the same thing then?
Closed Thread