Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
french now? technicaly i´m american and spanish but french now?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U were in the conversation because all what u did was to type in forums and barely played.

alarti atleast was original and knew how to play and he loved forum trolling, although he got realy pissed when they leaked his rl info and was phoned in the job.
a info u actualy leaked lol
Oh, I don't know who you are then. Sorry!
Old 07-27-2020, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, I don't know who you are then. Sorry!
told you drugs would render u as houndstooth, not a big lost anyway
Old 07-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

oh you dumb fucking asshole, they did much more worse shit than that

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 07-28-2020, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh you dumb fucking asshole, they did much more worse shit than that
We sold every A-Team retard their epic for a couple years

Was p nice ngl
Old 07-29-2020, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was p nice ngl
I submit to the court of RnF further evidence that TMO ruined the server. As has been well established, A-Team getting epics ended the golden age of p99. Here we have a prominent TMO member admitting they not only failed to carry on the tradition of denying A-Team epics, but actually profited from it! For shame! Before we knew it Taken and BDA were getting raid targets and even venturing in VP, the last bastion of solitude separating casual shitters from hard core elf sim neckbeards.

TMO disrupted the balance of the server, completely ignoring the long standing natural order of Evequest which separates those with a life but no pixels, from those with pixels but no life. This is far more scandalous than Froovygate.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Blue no-lives don't matter.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I submit to the court of RnF further evidence that TMO ruined the server. As has been well established, A-Team getting epics ended the golden age of p99. Here we have a prominent TMO member admitting they not only failed to carry on the tradition of denying A-Team epics, but actually profited from it! For shame! Before we knew it Taken and BDA were getting raid targets and even venturing in VP, the last bastion of solitude separating casual shitters from hard core elf sim neckbeards.

TMO disrupted the balance of the server, completely ignoring the long standing natural order of Evequest which separates those with a life but no pixels, from those with pixels but no life. This is far more scandalous than Froovygate.
My Trak Guts purchase from TMO entered P99 into the platinum age.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Was p nice ngl
Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?
Old 07-29-2020, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?
Not sure I'd be calling someone a eunuch while hiding behind a 2018 throw away account.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure I'd be calling someone a eunuch while hiding behind a 2018 throw away account.
whyever not?